Hampton Inn Forrest City, Ar.

300 Holiday Dr, Forrest City, AR 72335

grandmaR's Profile Photo

The Forrest with Few Trees

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 8, 2011

I picked this Hampton Inn because it was an appropriate distance between Frisco and Nashville.

When we checked in, the receptionist gave us a key and said to go up the elevator and over the
breezeway to our room, but when we got upstairs, we saw that the key was labeled 204 and it was not across the breezeway.

Of course the key didn't work when we got to 204 (and I think there was someone already in there), so we went back to the breezeway (which was a balcony over the lobby and
called down. The receptionist came up the elevator with the correct keys which were for 435.

Unique Quality: I got connected to the internet right away, and then we went out to dinner. It looks like some kind of church group is staying here that came in large vans. We parked in a handicapped spot because there was no other space close to the hotel. (I have a hang tag for the car, but we don't usually take a handicapped place unless there's no other reasonable parking).

The reasons I stay at the Hampton Inn - Good internet, free breakfast and free local calls. Breakfast at this Hampton Inn did not have cranberry juice and Bob came back to the room with his cereal as he couldn't find any place to sit. I washed my hair and dressed. He took the cranberry juice that we had out of the cooler for me to drink and took the stuff down to the car.

We both had a hot chocolate in the room - there's a thing in the room that does hot water. Bob got the packets from the breakfast area the previous night. I grabbed two bagels on the way out - they didn't have bananas.

Directions: From I-40 - take Exit 241B, make a right at the first light. The hotel is on the right.

Nearby Hampton Inn Forrest City, Ar.

Hampton Inn Forrest City, Ar.

• Hampton Inn Forrest City
  • Forrest City Hampton Inn
  • Hampton Hotel Forrest City

Address: 300 Holiday Dr, Forrest City, AR 72335

5 Photos of Hampton Inn Forrest City, Ar.

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Hampton Inn Forrest City, Ar.

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Fitness Center
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Forrest City Travel Forum

Need advice about Forrest City, Arkansas? Visit the Travel Forum for Forrest City and ask our Answer Gurus.

Forrest City Travel Guide