Crown Point Resort

hquittner's Profile Photo

A Hide-Away for a Week

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 26, 2005

The resort is an independent/time-share and real estate development. I am not aware of any permnent retirees, but there may be some. The resort offers boat piers in front of many units, a small beach, indoor (heated ) pool and 2 outdoor pools, game room and playground. The accomodations are air-conditioned, spacious tastefully furnished and decorated. Each unit is supplied with an array of dishes, utensils, appliances TV's x2, VHS,CD player and much more. The only internet hookups are at the office. Many units have hot tubs. Our 2 units each had 1 bedroom and 2 baths (1 with shower). The living room sofa opened intoa comfortable double bed, thus 4 adults were accomodated. These are standard time-share accomodations in the U.S. ( and elsewhere?)There was a restaurant on the grounds with limited hours.

Unique Quality: Ample restful facilities for a multiple family vacation. Absolute quiet.Even the children relaxed.

Directions: East off State 289 at Horseshoe Bend and rt on S. Ivory Lane, Horseshoe Bend,AR 72512

ConnieG Apr 11, 2014 at 5:46 AM

My husband, a picky retired U.S. Army Colonel, and I have chosen Horseshoe Bend Timeshares as our favorite. There are so many reasons, but I'll try to list them all.
1. Staff courteous, helpful, & efficient. Hello Brandon, Dear. 2. The grounds and units are impeccable. The lake, fishing, and the sunrises and sunsets. 3. The indoor pool, hot tub, and water aerobics! 4. The huge recreation room with the best entertainment. Kareoke night, and bingo. Plus, the best Elvis Impersonator show!
I'm sure there is much more, but my senior brain has temporarily forgotten the rest. We leave on the 19th of this month for a 4 week stay! I'm so excited and happy to be going back to the place I would like to call my home.
You have to stay there, you won't be disappointed.
Sincerely,

Amenities at Crown Point Resort

• Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking

Horseshoe Bend Travel Forum

Need advice about Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas? Visit the Travel Forum for Horseshoe Bend and ask our Answer Gurus.

Horseshoe Bend Travel Guide