The Springs Hotel and Spa is in a great location - just steps from the Arlington. Our room was up to date and very clean. I definitely recommend booking a room with a "mountain view". The street view side does get quite noisy on the weekend when the bikers come to town. On the mountainview side, we didn't hear any of that!
It is an older hotel, and it shows in the public areas. But our room was nice, the staff was super, and couldn't beat the location. Also enjoyed the spa and my massage. Overall, I'd recommend it!
I stayed at this hotel during the 4th of july weekend. When i came to check in I thought it would be a hassle, with it being the 4th of July. It was a breeze. The clerks at the desk were extremely nice and attentive. The room was better than my expectations; the hotel looks old and so I assumed the room would look that way too. It looked nice. The restaurant in the hotel was a little small, but the food was excellent. I had booked a thermal bath and massage package for my wife as an anniversary present. She says she enjoyed it!
I would definitely stay here again!!
I recently took my office staff to this mhotel for a relaxing Spa Weekend! I was told during booking that the mhotel had just been completely renovated. It had not!
Our 3-luxury rooms had:
1. carpet burns.
2. old public type toilets w/leaking chrome piping.
3. room service; told us to go find housekeeping to get a tooth brush they didn't have anyone to bring it to the room.
4. old transome windows above the doors that let in the noise and heat.
5. a mildew smell throughout the mhotel.
6. clean sheets
7. a new tub surround and counter top.
1. Front desk; waited for them to finish their personal calls to help us check in/out, and answer a question.
2. Spa staff; pleasant
3. Maintenance Staff: RUDE!!!!! derogatory remarks and asked the front desk staff "What room is she staying in?" Scarry!
1. had boxes and boxes of tile stacked in one section of the spa
2. still has the old pump motor that stands in the tub on three legs and is plugged into an electrical outlet
3. still has all the original tile and mildewed grout
1. never got in because one of the pool lights was pulled out of the socket. It was tethered to the side by it's electrical wiring and floating atop the water. The kids in the pool thought it was a toy!
I would not nor could not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Unique Quality: This hotel is in a great location. However, the staff needs customer service and safety training along with a few lessons on honesty. We saw it for what the building was, an old out dated hotel with no customer service, a mhotel!
Directions: Bath House Row
2520 Central Avenue, Hot Springs
5321 Central Avenue, Hot Springs
4253 Central Avenue, Hot Springs
239 Central Avenue, Hot Springs
Latest Hot Springs hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: 135 Central Avenue, Hot Springs, Arkansas, 71901, United States