2009 Park Avenue, Hot Springs, Arkansas, 71901, United States
Priceline.com Travelocity Despegar.com

More about Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast

THE PLACE TO BE

by TripAdvisor Member Johnnyrs5

The Hill Top Manor was an excellent treat offering 5 STAR ammenities. The breakfast was delicious and very original. The rooms were classy with a certain feel of cozyness. Faith could not of made the stay more enjoyable. I plan to make this my place to stay when travel to Hot Springs, AR.

50th Wedding Anniversary - Sensational!

by TripAdvisor Member NipperArkansas

My wife and I decided that after 50 years of wedded bliss we should celebrate.

We chose Hilltop Manor for a vow renewal and reception and were pleasantly surprised. This historic home needed no further decorations to give the elegant atmosphere that we were looking for. We had about 35 friends join us for an outdoor ceremony, lite fare, el fresco style, and then a 3 piece band in which we could dance to on the 100 year old hardwood floors in the dining room (perfect for dancing). Faith was available every step of the way to help us create our special event, she is amazing!

The toughest part was choosing our favorite suite. They are all so unique, we ended up with their newest one called the Sycamore. The fireplace is right next to the Jacuzzi tub and the 40" flat screen television was definately a bonus.

It was great to have our closest friends stay at the inn as well. We enjoyed conversation on the front porch long into the night. The breakfast served in the morning was incredible, the porch looks out to a waterfall and gardens; the perfect setting for a lovely meal. Faith made the entire experience memorable, almost worth another 50 years together - ha ha.

Our Grown-Up Getaway

by TripAdvisor Member traci1

For our ninth anniversary, my husband and I decided to take a trip to Hot Springs, AR to relax and have some time to ourselves. We have two girls; 6 and 4 yrs. old that stayed with Grammy while we were gone. The best decision we made, after deciding to get away, was to stay at Hilltop Manor. The house was extraordinary and our room was perfect! Just right for relaxing with the one you love. I have not stayed at many B&B;s but I cannot imagine a more beautiful locale. All the extras that went into the Inn made it even more special; the bed and sheets were so luxurous, and bathrobes warm and cozy. Faith was so courteous and helped us to plan our days and make reservations, etc. And the food!!! Let's just say that it deserves a review of it's own! Faith is an AMAZING cook, and she was even so kind as to accommodate my husband by peparing a diabetic breakfast especially for him each morning! We truly did not expect this special treatment, but that's just part of what makes Hilltop Manor so special. Thank you Faith, for a wonderful stay and an even better anniversary!!

AAAAAAHHHHHH Just what I needed!

by TripAdvisor Member sherahMinnesota

I stayed in the Rose Suite. It was very beautiful and quiet, I loved the hand painted decor on the walls, and all the little personal touches that Faith brings to the suites and the manor. The bed was amazing, I have never slept in one more comfortable including my own. I felt very safe, comfortable, and right at home with snacks and beverages available in a self serve fridge in a common guest area. The breakfast on both mornings was awesome, not the mention the light and very fresh afternoon snacks on both days. It was no problem getting recommendations for local food and entertainment, the Kraemers seem to know and support their community. I loved staying there and would stay again in a heartbeat

An excellent weekend get away.

by TripAdvisor Member KawBell

My husband and I thought the Hilltop Manor was so amazing. We were celebrating our 25th Anniversary and Hilltop Manor was the perfect get away for us. It was so relaxing and the scenery was so beautiful.
Faith was so pleasent, helpful and an a great cook. The breakfast and the afternoon snacks were wonderful. We couldn't ask for a more perfect weekend.

AMAZING!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member orangeemily

My husband and I went to Hilltop Manor for a city get-away and we had the most amazing, relaxing weekend. This was the perfect place to unwind from the buy lives that we all lead. From the moment we arrived the Hilltop Manor took our breaths away. It has beautifully landscaped grounds and a very clean and well kept bed and breakfast. This was the first bed and breakfast that we have ever stayed at so our standards are now very high! The breakfasts are divine and out of this world, simply delicious! The gracious owner and inn keeper was quick to assist us with any needs that we had during our stay. We would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quiet weekend away, you will not be disappointed with the Hilltop Manor and we can't wait to return!

Breakfast alone was worth the stay

by TripAdvisor Member GregoryDrew

My wife and I loved this place, and had a wonderful experience. It feels like a mountain hideaway but you are minutes from downtown Hot Springs. The rooms are unique and ULTRA CLEAN. The beds and bath were cozy and comfortable.

What made the visit special was the AMAZING breakfast prepared each morning. The owner special prepares each meal each morning and its remarkable. There's no tired bacon and mushy eggs here. We had creme brulee french toast with fresh fruit yogurts and many other delicious meals.

We can't wait to go back.

luxurious accomodations and conveniently located

by TripAdvisor Member dannym79

The property has immaculate landscaping, the entire building was very clean, and it's conveniently located near the downtown area. The room we stayed in had every convenience possible - good shower, large jacuzzi, eating area, refrigerator, large LCD TV, and DVD player. The bed was unbelievable, and there's a nice ceiling fan as well. Each morning the breakfast served was great and left little need for lunch so we could get in as much sight seeing as possible. Management was extremely friendly and the snack area upstairs had plenty of refreshments to offer. Furthermore, the afternoon snack of cheese, fruit, and wine was very nice. The wireless internet service was fast and convenient for researching the area. I would definitely stay there again.

Comfort with Style

by TripAdvisor Member motherpope

The key word for our trip was "relaxation," which we found plenty of at Hilltop Manor. We felt at home, but with more privacy than a normal B&B. The owner provided little touches you can't find at even the nicest of hotels. We definitely recommend this for a great weekend getaway.

Beautiful getaway in Hot Spings

by TripAdvisor Member Livncentrd

We needed a quick getaway from Memphis and searhced the internet for a clean, updated hotel in Hot Springs - we had no luck finding anything that we would consider modern or up to normal 4-5 star standards in town,
We happened to stuble upon Hilltop's website and got lucky by grabbing the last room available. We went into Hot Springs before going to the lodge and were surprised that the pictures of the booked hotels looked terrible in comparison to their websites. So we weren't expecting much from Hilltop.
We were pleasantly surprised. It surpassed all of our expectations. The house is updated with all new ammenities yet still has the charm of a house built in the 20s (without the musty smell and old lady furnishings)
The Lodge is on 5 manicured acres and surrounded by National Park - very secluded and peaceful!
Snacks were yummy and breakfast on the porch was incredible - Faith is an amazing cook and a delightful innkeeper.
I would highly recommend a stay at Hilltop if you want to experience Hot Springs.

Comments