Hot Springs Vacation Condos

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Tags

Hiking and Walking National/State Park Family Travel

Worst Condo Stay

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 30, 2006

We stayed in Stoneridge condos. We used Hot Springs Vacation Rental. From the moment we walked in the place was a mess. Furniture was not dusted. The patio outside had bird droppings, cobwebs, and ect. They did not tell you what they provide . We had to supply paper towels, dish soap, and ect. Which that was ok. We decided to go take a nap. Pulled down the sheets and there was hair in the sheets. I called and they did come take care of that only. Go to the master bathroom the tub was cracked open on side. The toilet rocked when you sit on it. The medicine cabinets had not been dusted in forever. The vent a hood had grease on top of it very thick. I wrote a note on there wonder how long it will take them to clean that. The mini blinds in kitchen were nasty. Window seals had not been wiped down and had bugs in them. The doors where hard to open and close. We got there and not one person mentioned the rails where being painted. The view of Lake Hamilton was just fantastic though. Stains all over the carpet. When I mentioned this on the day of check out they acted as if they could careless. They did respond by saying we do deep cleanings 2 times a year. Wiping out a window seal takes 2 seconds not all day. What would be the excuse for not putting on clean sheets? I was very unhappy. If they was any other places around that we could have stayed at We would have left. I do not mind paying 215.00 a night but I expect it to be spotless. I would not recommend this place to anyone. The price is way to high to be nasty. I have stayed in 70.00 hotel rooms cleaner than this.

Unique Quality: The view was fantastic.

Hot Springs Travel Forum

Need advice about Hot Springs, Arkansas? Visit the Travel Forum for Hot Springs and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hot Springs hotel reviews