Williams House Inn

420 Quapaw, Hot Springs, Arkansas, 71901, United States

More about Williams House Inn

Loved it

by TripAdvisor Member sparksnmagic

This was our second stay at the Williams House, and won't be our last. In July 07 our plans for our anniversary got cancelled at the last minute and we happened upon this place by searching the web for something to do in Arkansas. We booked a weekend at the Williams House and now we plan on staying there twice a year at least because it was such a wonderful experience. we had all the privacy we wanted and enjoyed the breakfasts they were presented beautifully. The room was spacious and comfortable. We enjoyed the 2 person whirlpool tub and loved how quite the neighborhood was. Very relaxing. will definately return.
Tammie & Roger Sparks

We loved the stay at William's House

by TripAdvisor Member filmil

We had an excellent stay.

The place is even prettier than what the pictures on their website show.

The hosts were most kind and helpful with our trip planning to the places nearby. The breakfast was delicious, the rooms clean, the hosts kind. The rooms are cozy and romantic old style. (think: Gone with the wind)

We would recommend to anyone who's into bed and breakfast. And we will definitely come back if time allows.

A Great Experience

by TripAdvisor Member krissyndan

Everything was excellent from the ambiance to the service. The breakfast in the morning was great and we loved learning the history of te house. My only complaint was the bed and pillows. I had a hard time sleeping because I was not very comfortable. My husband disagrees and says he loved the bed so maybe I'm just particular. Anyway, it was a wonderdful experience and we would love to go back. (I'll bring my own pillow next time)

Great Honeymoon Experience

by TripAdvisor Member Amanda_Matt

The William's House was a great choice for our honeymoon getaway. We stayed in the William's Suite. The room was very nice with a large King bed (very comfortable) and the largest Jacuzzi tub of all the rooms. The bathroom was also large with a stall shower. When staying in this room, breakfast is brought to you each morning on a rolling cart. Their breakfast is amazing!!! We stayed 3 nights and each morning it was something different. I was very impressed with the service. Everyone was very courteous and always made sure we were enjoying our stay. We will definitely return to this B&B in the future and recommend it to anyone staying in Hot Springs.

Saved our honeymoon!!!

by TripAdvisor Member NativeMemphian

My husband and I decided to elope to Hot Springs this weekend. We booked ourselves at the Gables for Friday and Saturday night. We also reserved a room at the 1890 Williams House for our friends for Friday night. After our first night at the Gables, we were so disappointed by our room and the rude inn keepers, we contacted Karen at the Williams House to try to get our friends’ room for Saturday night.

Luckily, the Guest Suite was available. Since we had a spa package that day, Karen allowed us to drop our bags off at 9:00am instead of the 3:30pm check-in time. We were so impressed by how friendly and helpful she and David were to us. Our room, as well as the rest of the house, was warm, inviting and beautifully decorated. Breakfast was amazing and added to the overall B&B experience.

We have already decided to send both sets of our parents’ to the Williams House for their next anniversary, and can’t wait to return for ours!!!! They truly saved our wedding weekend.

p.s. The pictures of the Guest Suite on their website don't do it justice! I added some more we took. :)

Fabulous Bed & Breakfast

by TripAdvisor Member SweetApril

This was our first experience with B&B. It was magnificient! The house was very well renovated and the innkeepers were are warm and lovely as were the rooms. It looked like the 1890's home with the amenities of this millenium with ceramic tile and contemporary bath amenities while maintaining the decor of the 1890's. I would definitely return for a visit during another season and recommend that my friends visit as well.

Great Honeymoon place

by TripAdvisor Member Math_Mom_2

We found the Williams House a wonderful place to stay. The innkeepers David and Karen Wiseman pay attention to the smallest details. We decided to elope to Hot Springs and loved the privacy and charm of the Williams House. The food was very good, the room was so clean and comfortable.

The Historic Williams House

by TripAdvisor Member ilove2laugh

Three friends and I spent 2 nights at the Williams House. It was a wonderful ladies get-away and we all had a great time. The attention to details and history in this house is amazing!
The food was awesome and innkeepers very attentive. I highly recommend the Williams House to anyone looking for a great B & B in Hot Springs!

Williams House is beautiful

by TripAdvisor Member daisy3760

My husband and I stayed at the Williams House for an anniversary celebration. We stayed in the Parlor Suite which included a sitting room with fireplace, couches and breakfast nook, a bedroom with King size bed, dressing table and jacuzzi tub, and a modest bathroom with shower. Breakfast was delivered to our room each morning, and it was delicious. There was a TV, DVD player and ceiling fan in each room. A small refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot were also provided. The bed was very comfortable. There was a collection of videos and books upstairs that we were urged to use. This Bed & Breakfast had the beautiful antique furniture and decor you expect in a B&B, but they also provided all the comforts of home. The owner (Karen) was very kind and helpful. The Williams House is just a short walk from the downtown Hot Springs area (maybe 4 blocks?). Our stay there was very enjoyable and we would stay again if we ever return to Hot Springs.

Great B&B

by TripAdvisor Member Maddox1206

The owners were very nice, and showed us the entire house and everything it had to offer. The "Guest Room" was very spacious and had a lot of extras!!!

A real crooked cornerA real crooked corner

AME Methodist ChurchAME Methodist Church

Brochure of Quapaw infoBrochure of Quapaw info

Patio for beers-drinkingPatio for beers-drinking

Comments