Nashville Hotels

• Marite profile photo Marite
  • Reviews: 2

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Crestwood Suites: Stay away

This is by far the worst hotel experience I've ever had in my life. I'm not even sure the sheets on the bed are fresh. There was a long black hair in the bathroom sink. I don't have long black hair. The room reeks of cigarette smoke and it's dusty with a lovely view of a Public Storage facility. This was suppose to be six miles from Nashville. These must be miles as they are measured in another dimension outside of the three dimensions within which humans operate. I have the AC on as high as I can tolerate it because leaving the windows open for several hours has not diminished the stench of cigarettes. It has taken me two phone calls to tech support and several hours to get the wireless internet service working.
Unfortunately, I just checked in, opened the windows and went out with my brother(whom I'm visiting here) for dinner and to hear some music. I stayed out past 9PM, which is when the front desk closes for the night so there is no concierge to deal with the multiplicity of issues I'm now facing. This is distressing to the point of insomnia. I am sending out a blog of my trip and this will definitely be the highlight of my first entry vis a vis my trip so far. I can'.t wait to get out of this place. I'm notifying the Chamber of Commerce here and I'm going to go on every travel site on the web and critique the lovely Crestwierd Suites"

The "unique qualities" are all bad.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Singles, Women's Travel, Budget Travel
  • Written July 26, 2007

• Marite profile photo Marite
  • Reviews: 2

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Crestwood Suites: Stay away

This is by far the worst hotel experience I've ever had in my life. I'm not even sure the sheets on the bed are fresh. There was a long balck hair in the bathroom sink. I don't have long black hair. The room reaks of cigarette smoke and it's dusty with a lovely view of a Public Storage facility. This was suppose to be six miles from Nashville. These must be miles as they are measured in another dimension outside of the three dimensions within which humans operate. I have the AC on as high as I can tolerate it because leaving the windows open for several hours has not diminished the stench of cigarettes. It has taken me two phone calss to tech support and several hours to get the wireless internet service working.
Unfortunately, I just checked in opened the windows and went out with my brother(whom I'm visiting here) for dinner and to hear some music. I stayed out past 9PM, which is when the front desk closes for the night so there is no concierge to deal with the multiplicity of issues I'm now facing. This is distressing to the point of insomnia. I am sending out a blog of my trip and this will definitely be the highlight of my first entry vis a vis my trip so far. I can'.t wait to get out of this place. I'm notifying the Chamber of Commerce here and I'm going to go on every travel site on the web and critique the lovely Crestwierd Inn."

The "unique qualities" are all bad.

• Opinion of Price: about average