Motel 6 Little Rock North

Tags

Budget Travel Business Travel
See Amenities

Worst in state

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 7, 2010

I wish I had read the reviews for this place BEFORE we ended up here. In town for a convention/seminar and we thought we were lucky to get booked so close to our meetings. This place is frightening bad. The room smells like an old wet dog that was soaked in urine. No carpet, just bad linoleum flooring. Room is dirty, tub/shower is broken, A/C is so loud my head is pounding. TV only gets 5 stations and 2 of those are in Spanish!

Check-in was easy. Go figure. Office people were nice enough, no complaints there. The parking lot is very unsafe, very dark and this is NOT a good area of town. Highway noixe is terrible on the back (I-40) side.

Room came with NO TOWELS. NO SOAP. NO SHAMPOO. Lights are broken or burned out, door doesn't seal tightly. Flies and bugs abound.

THIS PLACE IS A JOKE!!!

If I was traveling, I would take a chance on falling asleep behind the wheel before I would stay here. Stay away. Very Far Away

Unique Quality: Well, altho it looks like it will at any moment, it DID NOT fall down on our heads.

Directions: A not so desirable part of town. Close to I-40 tho

Nearby Motel 6 Little Rock North

Motel 6 Little Rock North

• Motel 6 North Little Rock
  • Motel Six North Little Rock

Address: 400 West 29th Street, North Little Rock, Arkansas, 72114, United States of America

Amenities at Motel 6 Little Rock North

• Swimming Pool
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed

North Little Rock Travel Forum

Need advice about North Little Rock, Arkansas? Visit the Travel Forum for North Little Rock and ask our Answer Gurus.

North Little Rock Travel Guide