Motel 6 Little Rock North

400 West 29th Street, North Little Rock, Arkansas, 72114, United States of America

Motel 6 Little Rock - North
Orbitz.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• Worst in state

I wish I had read the reviews for this place BEFORE we ended up here. In town for a convention/seminar and we thought we were lucky to get booked so close to our meetings. This place is frightening bad. The room smells like an old wet dog that was soaked in urine. No carpet, just bad linoleum flooring. Room is dirty, tub/shower is broken, A/C is so loud my head is pounding. TV only gets 5 stations and 2 of those are in Spanish!

Check-in was easy. Go figure. Office people were nice enough, no complaints there. The parking lot is very unsafe, very dark and this is NOT a good area of town. Highway noixe is terrible on the back (I-40) side.

Room came with NO TOWELS. NO SOAP. NO SHAMPOO. Lights are broken or burned out, door doesn't seal tightly. Flies and bugs abound.

THIS PLACE IS A JOKE!!!

If I was traveling, I would take a chance on falling asleep behind the wheel before I would stay here. Stay away. Very Far Away

Unique Quality: Well, altho it looks like it will at any moment, it DID NOT fall down on our heads.

Directions: A not so desirable part of town. Close to I-40 tho