Americas Best Inn Pine Bluff

2700 East Harding, Pine Bluff, Arkansas, 71601, United States

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data
  • A Total Nightmare

To start with, I checked out after the 2nd day and went to the Best Western- Pines mall. I would recommend the Best Western as this place was a nightmare. They seperate their guest by the way they look, I found this out on my 2nd day. They have 3 buildings, A, B & C. The C building is for blacks and undesireables. The restaurant was closed and according to the guy at the front desk, it had been closed evry since he had been there, which he stated was 6 months. The continental Breakfast is a real laugh, it consisted of a Off brand Frosted Flakes, some other cereal and they were in cookie jars with a scoop to get your cereal. The orange juice and milk was both sour tasting and the only other choice was hard otmeal cookies and honey buns. At least the coffee was good. The other person traveling with our group had his car window broke out and his radio stolen. When we reporterd it to the front desk, the Indian girl, she said she was asst. manager, Sandy was rude and very unconcerned. She would not even call the police for us. During the night we were awaken several times by prostitutes knocking on our door and the DRUG ACTIVITY was really scarey. I would not recommend this hotel even to let a pet dog stay there. I was finally able to speak to Mr patel, the manager and he said owner. He also was unconcerned about what happened. He said that we cursed his asst. anager, which was a lie. My wife was with me the whole time and we were very professional, but yes upset. Who wouldn't be after the night we had at what reminds me of a a horror movie I saw years ago. DO NOT STAY HERE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND HEALTH!!!!!

Comments