Best Western Van Buren Inn

1903 N 6th St, Van Buren, AR 72956

BEST WESTERN Van Buren Inn
Hotels.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

• Super nice caring staff!

Following two really damaging storms, a lot of folks here in Van Buren were staying in motels. Power was out all over and there were trees across houses. My home had been damaged by hail and was already being remodeledwhen the winds came, destroying the two houses across from me and bringing down all the electric lines for several blocks. I usa a CPAP machine at night and it requires electricity. It was hot, muggy and uncomfortable. I went up to the Best Western and told them my story. I had a room for the duration and they were so kind it really impressed me. In today's world, few business people are prone to going out of their way for anyone. Well, let me tell you, the nice room, wifi, continental breakfast, top notch room service...well, it rates FIVE BIG OLE STARS from me!

Unique Quality: Close to I-40 and AR 59, excellent nearby gas stations and restaurants, and a Wal-Mart Supercenter within a block. Easy access to a light to help get onto busy 59 safely. Again...super helpful staff!

Directions: I-40 and Highway 59, go North from the interstae less than a whole block, turn right go one block, you are there!

Comments