1916 N. Sixth St., Van Buren, AR, 72956

Hampton Inn Van Buren
Booking.com Priceline.com Travelocity

• van burans best hotel

My husband & I stayed at this hotel on our way to Denver, I realized 2 days later my $900.00 camera was not in our car @ a rest area. I called the front desk spoke with Kevin , He called me back & told me housekeeping had turned my camera in. WE COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. Kevin was so helpful, such a professional. He mailed my camera to our next destination over night. I almost did not call because we thought NO WAY if we left there would anyone turn it in, Not only this but it was the BEST hotel we stayed in on our 3,550 mile trip from florida to Michigan. I am sending them a finders fee.

Betty Reinink

Old Van Buren InnOld Van Buren Inn

Travel Tips for Van Buren

An Ageless Town

by mrclay2000

"Van Buren Keeps Its Age Well"

At present Van Buren is a typical Arkansas town of about 19,000, but unlike many other towns does not derive its existence from a mineral springs or other watercourse. The county seat of Crawford County, the area contains a rich history dating back to the 1830s, but the modern city is modest in spirit and character and indistinguishable from other towns its size throughout the United States. On the other hand, Van Buren preserves its historic district along several blocks on its Main Street leading all the way to the historic courthouse. While so many other nearby cities offer countless more attractions, a stop by Van Buren (or even an overnight stopover) will not disgrace the itinerary of the choosiest traveler.

Comments