11628 Bartlett Ave, Adelanto, CA 92301

Days Inn Adelanto-Victorville
Booking.com Priceline.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• Denied the Continental Breakfast

We were traveling for business and needed to stay in Adelanto for a couple weeks, so we got the weekly rate. We called several times in the weeks prior to our stay at the Days Inn Adelanto. Each time, we were given a different price for the weekly rate. We were also told of all the amenities of the Days Inn, including the continental breakfast. We were never told that the continental breakfast was not included in the weekly rate. Our first morning after checking in to the Days Inn Adelanto, when I went to get a second glass of orange juice, I was told that the continental breakfast was not included in the weekly rate, even though we were specifically told when we called several times before that the breakfast was included. After I had already poured a second glass of juice and they told me we weren't allowed to have breakfast, I questioned why. They denied ever having told us that the continental breakfast was included and told me I could not take the orange juice I had already poured. I mentioned that we would be reporting the incident to Days Inn, and they subsequently said we needed to leave. I do not believe that they should deny their lower rate customers a bowl of cereal, especially when they told us about the continental breakfast when booking the room. It should be noted that the continental breakfast here consists of off-brand corn flakes, off-brand fruit loops, orange juice, apple juice, coffee, and a raisin roll, so it is not an especially expensive breakfast to offer to the customers of Days Inn. The management now tells us that they charge $100 more per week for weekly customers who want the continental breakfast, but even then, you're only allowed ONE glass of juice with your bowl of cheap cereal. Definitely not worth it. Stay in Victorville and drive a little further if you have business in Adelanto.

Unique Quality: Very small pool. No guest laundry. Clean room with microwave and fridge. Management speaks with thick Indian accent and is very hard to understand. They are also not very friendly. But this appears to be the only lodging right in Adelanto.

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Try Another Place

The Days Inn in Adelanto appeared to be the only choice as I drove into town from the south on US Highway 395. As I later learned there are two parts to Adelanto, the older part in the south and a newer better looking area in the north. This motel is older and in bad need of some upgrades and better maintenance. The room was pretty clean; but rundown. The staff was not that friendly and the breakfast substandard. I would not stay here again, and cannot recommend it. Too expensive for what you get.

Comments