Alpine Inn Anaheim

Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

• Kennethsoh's Profile Photo

Cheapest & Nearest to Disneyland Park

Excellent !

Unique Quality: 42 comfortable rooms and suites in the heart of Anaheim Resort. 100 yards to the Disney entrance and directly across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center, Hilton Tower and Marriott Hotel.

AAA 2-Diamond Rating

Check-in time 2:00 PM

Check-out time 11:00 AM

Complimentary continental breakfast

Daily maid service

Concierge services to assist with procuring Disneyland Park Hopper tickets, dinner reservations, sightseeing tours, airport shuttle and other special requests

All rooms and suites includes
    - Air conditioning/heating
    - Color TV w/remote
    - Cable TV w/HBO, ESPN and CNN
    - Direct dial phone w/data port and voice mail
    - Alarm clock
    - AM/FM radio
    - Work desk w/lamp

Coin-operated guest laundry facilities

Safe deposit box

Heated outdoor pool

Restaurant and lounge across the street serves breakfast, lunch and dinner

Rollaways and cribs available

Facsimile service

Photocopy service

High speed wireless internet connection

48 hours cancellation required

Most major credit cards accepted

More about Alpine Inn Anaheim

Highly Disappointed in the Alpine Inn

by TripAdvisor Member la2vegas

Based on the reviews and the affordable price, I booked a 3-night stay at the Alpine Inn for my family's annual trip to Disneyland. After we checked in, we wondered, is this the same Alpine Inn that all of the reviewers were boasting about??

The room was filthy - thank goodness we travel with our own supply of anitbacterial wipes - the beds were horrible, thin with the worst sheets ever. (Our first clue that we should leave was the stained pillows and pillowcases that were put on inside-out in an attempt to hide the stains on the cases, too.) Carpet was stained and walls and doors were covered with stains and dried goop.

We did not feel safe at this hotel, as there were not a lot of locks on the door - I've stayed in 4 and 5-Star hotel accommodations that have more protection - so we propped the desk chair against the door for added measure.

We're only here to shower and sleep, I told my family, realizing that for $75 a night, it wasn't going to be a high-class motel.

On our second night, after an exhausting day at Disneyland, we came back to our room to find unwanted visitors: ROACHES! We packed so fast, demanded to check out right then and there, and at 1am, my family and I packed up the car and left the Alpine Inn.

One positive thing, we were only charged for the one night that we stayed at the motel, and the staff was very apologetic and kind throughout the whole ordeal.

I will never stay there again....

Alpine Inn EVERY time!!!

by TripAdvisor Member zonawoman

We discovered the Alpine Inn right outside Disneyland years ago, and have stayed with them ever since. We loved it even before they remodeled, but afterwards it's been even more wonderful. We had experimented and stayed at many hotels for our visits to the Resort area, and the Alpine has been far less expensive and far more impressive than any others we stayed at. It sounds strange, but most of the other more expensive hotels we stayed at had very strong musty smells, so I had to wash all of our clothing when we returned home, even the items we hadn't worn. We've never had that at the Inn. I didn't want to write this, I don't want the word to get out and swipe my chance at a reservation, but we have been so completely pleased every single time, that it is only fair to acknowledge it. I was in charge of a family reunion in Sept and set up the rooms for the families, so I made lots of phone calls and asked lots of questions, They were patient, helpful, and took real good care of us. I just made another reservation for Nov and am looking forward to relaxing in our comfortable room after long days in the Parks.
P.S. Josh took my calls and solved all of my dilemmas and kept a smile in his voice the entire time, so thanks much Josh!!! You make it that much easier to return to a place we really appreciate.

Great Stay, Great Price

by TripAdvisor Member kgforce

We took our first ever trip to Disneyland (Feb. 22-26, 2006) and stayed at the Alpine Inn -- mainly due to the good price and the good ratings it received here at TripAdvisor. Plus, practically every other nearby hotel was booked during that time.

We were very impressed with the quality of the room. It looks like it had been refurbished in the last year or two. It was immaculate, with very nice furnishings, fixtures, refrigerator, microwave, etc. There was one maintenance problem -- a light bulb in the bathroom was flickering, but it was replaced within five minutes of notifying the front desk.

Despite the fact that there was a cheerleading competition across the street at the convention center, and the hotel was completely book, it was very quiet. We never heard any of our neighbors.

The motel is conveniently located near Disneyland -- you can walk around the block to the front gate, or you can walk about 100 yards to the Lion King parking lot and catch the tram. It also has a good view of California Adventure -- we could see the roller coaster, ferris wheel, and many other attractions from our front door.

We would definitely stay here again. The only reason I'm giving it 4 circles (Above Average) is because of the sparse continental breakfast (only coffee & orange juice, some muffins/croissants, and some pre-packaged danishes), because you only get about 10 channels on the TV (mostly local stuff), and because the parking lot is so small it is very difficult maneuver a full-size car or larger and find an available parking spot.

Other than those minor issues, the Alpine Inn is a great value.

Almost perfect

by TripAdvisor Member suplada

Alpine Inn was perfect, well, almost. The room was clean, nice contemporary design. Bathroom was not cramped at all (we had a king-bed room). Water pressure in the shower was great. Fridge and microwave were a big plus. The only problem was: the bathroom sink was sooo stinky. It smelled sewage-like. Really nasty odor. I don't know if it's the faucet, or if it's the drain. But whenever we use the water in the sink, it stinks.

The other reviews were right: tight parking. Even for compact cars, it could be a challenge to manuever around and park.

We didn't get to sample the free breakfast, so can't comment there.

Location was great. The Lion King tram was working, so it was an easy walk going to Timon parking lot and catch the tram. We will stay here again because of the location.

Also, theirs is the earliest check-in i know - 2pm. If you're early and have not checked in yet, you can park your car at their lot while you go to the park. Another big plus is the rate. I know others have gotten it for about $50/night. We got it for $64.50/night which is still a great deal.

Great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member McCartneyFan

Very clean (my highest standard), very cute, and great value! Short walk to the Disney Maingate made it's location perfect. I could see the California Adventure tall rides out of our window! I would definitely stay there again.

We enjoyed it alot.

by TripAdvisor Member Goofyz

We stayed there for 10 days, and we thought it was nice and looked clean. when we got there it was a motel and we thought it looked kind of old, but when we checked in the people at the front desk was really nice and once we went in our room it was perfect. it wasnt stuffy in there it was nice. There was a fridge and microwave. The room was perfect size. and you got a perfect view of fire works from your bathroom window. We stayed there and it was fantastic. We went to disneyland for 5 days and had a great time. and it wasnt that expensive so next time we go to California we are planning to stay there. there wasnt that much food for the complementry breakfast, or that much parking, but it was still a very nice stay, you can also walk to disneyland, it wasnt that far away. very good hotel!

Loved the service

by TripAdvisor Member JRAlcala

Josh was very nice and polite. He showed us how to get to the shuttle to Disneyland. And where to go and not to go. We were relieved when we got to the hotel and saw how clean and quiet it was. Any other person would've treated us unfairly because we look so young but not Josh. He spoke to us like a regular person. We can honestly say that our trip was nicer becasue of his helpfulness. Thank You , Josh
Ricky & Jessenia

Excellent Find !

Got a tip from another family about this place and we were so glad we did. The staff was the best we have experienced at DL (not counting resort properties) The rooms were very clean and spacious. Easy access to the parks, we walked to the parking structure and hopped on the tram. The breakfast was so convienant and the food was just fine. We will definitely stay here again.

Great Value

by TripAdvisor Member algebun

Negatives - If the Disney Tram is not operating due to the lot being closed, it is a fairly long walk to Disneyland (15-20 minutes). Carpets were worn

Outside of this, it is a great motel. Motel was clean and the front desk was courteous. And the price was very reasonable.

I would stay there again.

Comments