Best Western Anaheim Inn

Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Rated 11% higher but also costs 76% more than other 2.5 star hotels

• sem2cool's Profile Photo

Best western Anaheim

our reserved hotel rooms called best western Anaheim inn hotels, which was so cheap rates, only $89 per night and this was so cheap hotels throughout the Anaheim city. The downtown Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventure Park, just one-quarter mile far from them. As well, offered spa, and swimming pool facilities. The other amenities of the hotel were awesome.

Unique Quality: swiming pool, continental meals, fitness center, fast internet services

More about Best Western Anaheim Inn

hotlipz's new California Page

by hotlipz

October 2001 will be my third visit to California - not bad seeing that it takes over ten hours to get there!! It's a large state with Diversity second to none - I have not been all over CA - but I would like to share a few of my best memories of the parts I have visited with fellow VT members.

Over the next few days I will endeavour to cram this page with snippets of information I have acquired on my visits to CA.

"Anaheim, California"

At first glance Anaheim doesnt exactly look like the most interesting place in California but it a convenient, sensibly priced base from where you can see a lot of California especially LA.

We usually use Anaheim as a starting point for our holidays each year (it's east to drop into LAX and take the shuttle to Anaheim) and have stayed in the very comfortable, easily affordable Best Western (Anaheim Inn) opposite Disneyland and when you've had enough of that and come home exhausted there is a Denny's one side and Tony Roma's the other - what more could you ask for?

It's also a very convenient base for the Tour USA coach trips. We have done the Universal Studios, the Hollywood Story, Long Beach, Catalina Island and if you have a car then many of the wonderful beaches are only a half hour away.

Transportation from Anaheim

by Lan20

Hi there,
I'm from Australia so I'm new to the whole shuttle bus concept. Do you guys know how far it is from LAX airport to Anaheim (Best Western Inn) in terms of minutes (I'm not very good with miles etc). Reason I'm asking is my flight out of LAX is 7am and mindful that I have to check into the airport 2 and a half hours early. Also, this may be a really dumb question but do shuttle buses take you direct to your location and can I just buy a ticket when I arrive.

Thanks heaps, your help would be greatly appreaciated.
Cheers, Lan

Re: Transportation from Anaheim

by lmkluque

The Best Western Anaheim Inn is about 34 miles south of LAX and at 4:30 in the morning it should take a little over a half hour to arrive at LAX.

The Shuttle should drop you off at the departure desk area for the airlines you are leaving on. LAX is a huge airport and the departure desk area is not close to the departure gate you'll leave from.

I'd suggest that if the BW Anaheim Inn doesn't offer a free shuttle of their own, you should contact them and ask their suggestion of which shuttle service is most reliable for your trip from and to the airport.

Re: Transportation from Anaheim

by Camping_Girl

The Disney Express shuttle always get good reviews from other travellers. They will pick you up at LAX and take you directly to your hotel door. I believe you have to reserve in advance. The Anaheim Chamber of Commerce website should have some info on this service.

I found that driving time from Anaheim to LAX outside of peak times is 40 or 45 minutes. During peak times you can double that. I think peak time usually starts around 6:00 am or so, so you should miss the bad traffic.

Comments