Days Inn Disneyland At The Park

Orbitz.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 26% lower than similarly priced 2.5 star hotels

• HORRIBLE Hotel -Day’s Inn should be ashamed

I have travelled all over the world and coast to coast in the US…. This is definitely the WORST place I have ever stayed!!! Our room was DIRTY –as soon as we unlocked the door an offensive smell overpowered us. We though we just needed to “Air” out the room but the sewer-like smell never went away. How often do they change or clean the filters on the air conditioner??? We sprayed the heck out of the room and air conditioner with Lysol…. The carpet was sticky feeling and can guarantee it was not because of the climate. The featured “amenities” were not at all what this Days Inn’s Web Page says you will “enjoy”. The breakfast was pitiful- we gave up after the second morning since the “Continental Breakfast”. It was stale and unappetizing. We were excited about the in-room coffeepot but ours was broken so that nixed fresh hot coffee! The microwave overheated and burnt our popcorn in just 2 minutes –yuck... Though the bathtub shower combo had a curved shower curtain-but the shower head was so low, we had to duck our heads to get under it to wash our hair. There was NO BATH MAT for the floor so we had to use one of the bath rowels instead. Our bedding smelled musky and I am wondering when the last time they washed the blanket and bedspread was??? (Even in the least expensive budget hotels we have stayed in in the past, the bedding was clean and sweet smelling)- Hey, Days Inn at least buy some Fabreeze or plug in Air Fresheners. We could hear our neighbors and whoa the Disneyland fireworks sounded like we were being bombed-note: we could NOT SEE them from our room so where did we “view the Fireworks”? DANGEROULY in the Parking Lot near the busy Harbor Blvd and at best still had a PARTIAL view! The pool was much smaller than it appears in the slick internet ads so that was a disappointment too! Hey how OLD are those pictures any way- and who wrote the copy for you ad/ I am surprised that WYNDHAN / Days Inn would allow such atrocities. We definitely expected a HIGHER standard for this Days Inn. This one definitely needs a renovation- the only new thing in our room was a water saver toilet the rest of the room’s furnishing including the worn-out furniture and UNCOMFORTABLE BED, had to be at least 15 years old- especially the yucky carpet. – The local Super 8 would have been better- at least we wouldn’t be out so much money for this UNPLEASANT OUTDATED DISSAPPOINTING hotel! Hey WYNDHAM where is your Quality Control for monitoring franchised hotels using your good reputation – Guess I will keep this in mind when I am traveling in the future- no more Days Inn, Travel Loges, Howard Johnson, Baymonts and Ramada Inns – don’t want to be MISLEAD thinking they will meet my expected standards associated with the WYNDHAM name,
    From now on we will stay at Best Westerns, La Quinta , Hampton Inn or Holiday in for me and my family. WYNDHAM and Days Inn will have to convince me as to why I should trust my family’s safety and well-being to stay in such a nasty, dirty, uncomfortable, low class place like this Days Inn ever again!

Unique Quality: Great if you like dingy dirty rooms
    Great if you like Stale dried out Muffins and Warm Coffee
    Great if you love riding in a dilapidate old van disguised as a Disneyland Shuttle
    Great Place if you like Rude General Mangers ~

Directions: One Half Mile from Disneyland in Anaheim 1 block from Freeway

• Do not stay here!!!

Unique Quality: This hotel was the worst I have ever experienced. This hotel was disgusting to say the least, hair was still on the sink from the previous occupants, the bathroom floor was nasty. The bath shower/tub looked like it was not cleaned. The carpet looked as if it had not been cleaned in years. The thermostat that should have been hanging on the wall was on the floor with the wires exposed.

The hotel was also very noisy. After walking in the hotel room, I turned around walked right out and went to stay somewhere else. They would not refund my money and would not assist me in any way. The manager and staff were not helpful and were very rude.

Save your self and do not stay here!!!

Comments