Hotel Pepper Tree Kitchen Suites

2375 W Lincoln Ave, Anaheim, California, 92801, United States

Hotel Pepper Tree
Expedia.com Travelocity CheapTickets.com

• Great Staff but doors are made of paper!!

Advantages = The staff was excellent!!!! They were VERY helpful....even let me print coupons for LegoLand on their computer. Bed was comfortable. Water pressure was good. Decor was nice. Grocery store a couple of blocks away. Mexican restaurant on property. The price was right too. :)

Disadvantages = The noise!! I think the door to our room was made of paper LOL. You can hear EVERY person walking/talking/breathing down the hallway. Not the hotels fault but it might help to remind guests or replace the doors with noise reduction ones. Bring earplugs for the 1st few nights. Towards the end of a week @ Disneyland we were too exhausted to hear the noise. Otherwise only small things, nothing too major....only 2 forks/2 spoons/2 knives in room, no safe, no hot tub, no laundry on site (laundry mat across the street though) & the fountain outside room was broken.

• dland007's Profile Photo

Wonderful - extended stay hotel.

EXCELLENT! We had a great time here. Our room was like a small apartment - complete with living area, kitchen, bath, dressing area, and bed room. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was in very nice condition. It has a nice rustic feel with the woodwork and decorations - not so cold like most hotels.

Unique Quality: We didn't make it to the pool ;) , but almost everything else was very comfortable. The only negative was the view from the room. There was a nice balcony, unfortunately it only overlooked a parking lot.

More about Hotel Pepper Tree Kitchen Suites

Nice place, reasonable rates, close to Disney

by TripAdvisor Member thak98

My wife and I just spent 5 nights at Hotel Pepper Tree in Anaheim. Nice place and a very short drive to Disney. We booked our room the old-fashioned way by calling the hotel directly, and I think we got a better deal than what was advertised on Expedia at the time. The other reviews are accurate, it can get a bit noisy especially if you are on the side of Lincoln Ave, although we had no problems getting a good night's sleep. The room itself was very spacious, clean, and the appliances were all new. Having a Ralph's grocery store across the street was great, we saved a lot on money on food and drinks on this trip! There is not a whole lot else going on in the area, it is mainly residential and small businesses, so you definately want to have a car (no problem with parking at this place). We never hit any real traffic going to and from Disney, its a short hop on the freeway, and you just stay in the right lane.

To summarize, this is a great place to stay and a great value.

Fantastic Find

by TripAdvisor Member rufusbug

We stayed 5 days at the Pepper Tree Apartments in Anaheim and were very pleased right off the bat. Whoever is managing the property knows their business. The staff were friendly and attentive, the rooms clean and everything in working order. The atmosphere was very relaxing, done in rustic Spanish/Mexican motif of earth tones. Our King room had a small patios with water fountain and was draped in bouganvilla where the birds sang to us each day. across the street is a supermarket so getting supplies was easy. The property is well maintained and the price can't be beat. Only a hop skip and jump the the major theme parks.
I will definitely stay at the Pepper Tree next time I am in the area.

Home for 5 months !

by TripAdvisor Member BigHugLover

I think this would be a wonderful place for anyone to stay, and the long term business traveller won't find any better. I've been here since early January, and it's now May and I can't desribe how "at home" I feel. Whether I'm enjoying my morning coffee or a cocktail after work, the balcony overlooking the pool is a tranquil place to be. My room is spacious, and I don't know how I could do without the modern kitchen. All the essentials are provided from the coffee maker to kitchen sponges.

Rick, the manager, Mark and John the owners, and all the staff help me feel at home. When you ask any of them for local advice, its not like asking a concierge, but more like asking a family member.

Perhaps the real charm of this place is that if offers wonderful space, without the :"stuffy" feeling that some classy chain hotels have.

Convenient location, cute place!

by TripAdvisor Member colorxgirl

We stayed two nights at this hotel while traveling from Las Vegas to San Diego. The front desk staff were very nice - happy to give directions and check-in was speedy.

The room was a King Suite - with small kitchen, large closet, and private patio with fountain. We only stayed two nights, so the kitchen wasn't used - but would probably be great for a longer trip. The bed was very comfy - we found it much more comfortable than the "Sleep Number" bed we had at a Radisson later in the trip. The room was clean and comfortable - not fancy, but comfy at the end of of a long "Disney" day. The bathroom was clean, but a little small (towel bar was outside the bathroom in a closet area, single sink area was small). For two days not a big deal, but I would have been cramped if the trip were longer. The towels were kind of small, too - again, not a big issue - more of a personal pet peeve.

The location was great for visiting Disney! Only a 5-10 minute drive to the park depending on traffic. The hotel was in a mixed urban area, but stayed quiet at night (the staff works hard to make sure guests keep it quiet after 10 pm). Plenty of fast food and restaurants nearby and a grocery store right across the street.

Only other issue was that there was no safe in the room - but the desk staff was kind enough to place some small items in their safe for me during the day.

Overall, a lot of value for your money - if you're visiting Anaheim on a budget and want to be close to Disneyland, definitely check this little gem out!!

Comments