Anaheim Hotels

Our Members Say

• Yaqui profile photo Yaqui
  • Reviews: 4996

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Red Lion Hotel Maingate-Anaheim: Very Comfortable Stay!!

This was the Radison, but now it is the Red Lion Hotel. We all really enjoyed our stay here. The staff was really helpful and the rooms were really clean and comfortable. Our beds were really comfortable. I usually hate hotel beds, but these were very soft and cozy. Or maybe I was exhausted from chasing kids at Disneyland....lol! The rooms came with coffee makers, hair dryers, ironing boards, two telephones, dataports and TVs with on-demand movies.

One nice thing about this hote is that it is just around the corner of Disneyland and just minutes away Movieland Wax Museum, Medieval Times, Anaheim Stadium and Knott's Berry Farm. It has High-speed internet access, Swimming pool, Fitness center and a really nice Restaurant right down by the lobby.

• Related to: Family Travel, Road Trip
  • Written July 16, 2005
Tip Photo

• jumpingnorman profile photo jumpingnorman
  • Reviews: 949

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Woodfin Hotel Cypress / Anaheim: Affordable,spacious, near Disney, great breakfast!

Staying in Disneyland itself can be very expensive, but I found this wonderful hotel with spacious suites and very affordable. There was a sale on Expedia and I got the room for just $90+ per night, instead of $120+.

The hotel is just 9-10 miles from Disney and even closer to Knott's Berry Farm (just 5 miles away). And it was also close to the beaches of Newport and Huntington which was an extra-plus because we just enjoyed the beach once we arrived.

The staff was very friendly and efficient. The room was very spacious with a fully-stacked kitchen with a big counter and of course a big sofa bed with a nice flat-screen. The bedroom had two comfy queen beds with a smaller flat screen TV (two TVs total). Bathroom was neat - shower and tub.

This is really a bargain considering all the amenities, including the nice outdoor pool with spa tub, fitness room, free ample parking even for our big SUV, and the amazing breakfast! They have sausage links, eggs, cereal, waffle, you name it....all included in the price.

There was Wi-fii too but for a surcharge of about $5 at your room, but free wi-fii near the lobby. The lobby has a nice grand piano and I played a few notes, hahaha...

There are also very good restaurants nearby --- seafood restaurant in the adjacent complex and that restaurant was full because it was Good Friday when we arrived (no meat for Catholics), and also a yummy Chinese take-out restaurant very near.

Very convenient hotel near Disney and would not hesistate going back. We did have a problem with our first room with the fire sprinkler going off, but the staff attended to our problem immediately and got us a new similar room.

5905 Corporate Ave

Woodfin Hotel Cypress / Anaheim, California

• Yaqui profile photo Yaqui
  • Reviews: 4996

Dolphin's Cove Resort: Wyndham~

We stayed here since we have a time share with Wyndham. What makes this place neat, is it is not far at all from the Disney parks and it was very comfortable to stay here. Lots of wonderful amenities such as:

UNIT INFORMATION
• One Bedroom:
- One queen bed in private bedroom
- Full kitchen
- Balcony
- Maximum occupancy is 4. Private sleeping area sleeps 2.

• Two Bedroom:
- One king bed in master bedroom
- Two twin beds in guest bedroom
- Full kitchen
- Balcony
- Maximum occupancy is 6. Private sleeping area sleeps 4.

• Three Bedroom:
- One king bed in master bedroom
- Two twin beds in second bedroom
- One double trundle bed in third bedroom
- Two bathrooms

• Related to: Road Trip, Family Travel
  • Written May 22, 2012

• Krystynn profile photo Krystynn
  • Reviews: 2957

Whether you're on budget or...

Whether you're on budget or not, you should be able to find affordable accommodations in Anaheim. The hotels here are so much cheaper than those in LA itself.

I've stayed at 2 hotels here. Let me start with the first - the INN AT THE PARK HOTEL.

More details coming up....

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written September 12, 2002

• BuickMackane profile photo BuickMackane
  • Reviews: 204

Candlewood Suites-Anaheim...

Candlewood Suites-Anaheim South
We got an online weekend rate of $55 plus 10% tax and felt it was an excellent value because of all the extra amenities offered by the hotel.

You'll love this extended-stay hotel. It's got all the comforts of home and then some, at an extremely reasonable price!

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written August 26, 2002
Tip Photo

• keeweechic profile photo keeweechic
  • Reviews: 10970

Anaheim International Hotel: Close To Disneyland

This is where I stayed the second time I visited Disneyland (the first time I stayed in L.A.). It was comfortable enough with helpful staff.

They offer a free continental breakfast, an outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. The rooms have refrigerators, coffee makers and hairdryers.

• Written September 12, 2002
Tip Photo

• gkitzmil profile photo gkitzmil
  • Reviews: 848

Holiday Inn Anaheim 'at the...

Holiday Inn Anaheim 'at the Park'
I've found it to be ONE-HALF of the price of hotels near the convention center

full service hotel, near Disneyland and area attractions, comfortable rooms, balcony overlooks Disney

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written August 24, 2002
Tip Photo

• brdwtchr profile photo brdwtchr
  • Reviews: 1398

Penny Sleeper is a hotel not...

Penny Sleeper is a hotel not far from Disneyland. It is a medium price hotel. I thought it was alright but not great. They did have a nice free breakfast for guests. Tried to take a picture of the free breakfast here as I walked back to the room with it.

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written August 25, 2002
Tip Photo

• joanj profile photo joanj
  • Reviews: 618

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Holiday Inn Anaheim at the Park: Convenient and clean

We stayed here for a couple of nights during our 17 day tour of "California and the Golden West" and could not fault the hotel at all.

There was a bus to Disneyland which ran frequently, and a ticket machine just outside the main door of the hotel to purchase your bus ticket in advance.

Unfortunately I cannot give you any prices as it was paid within the tour costs.

There was also a lovely pool which caught the sunshine most of the day.

The hotel has a lovely restaurant, and breakfast was superb

• Written January 13, 2005

• aqazi profile photo aqazi
  • Reviews: 311

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

The Eden Rock: Great Location if you're on a budget

Ok, This is no five star place, more like 1 star. Location is great, right close by the convention centre and close to Disney. It's basic, reasonably clean but you'll probably only stay here becasue it allows you to walk everywhere.

• Related to: Farm Stay
  • Written March 21, 2010

• joiwatani profile photo joiwatani
  • Reviews: 1820
Hampton Inn: Hampton Inn

This inn is very close to the main gate of the Disneyland. I don't mind staying in this inn because of its proximity to Disneyland- that is if you are in Anaheim to go to Disneyland. We were here for our nine-year old daughter to check out Disneyland.

This inn would be a great place to stay since it is so close to Disneyland!

• Related to: Road Trip, Budget Travel, Family Travel
  • Written January 11, 2013

• CaAngel2124 profile photo CaAngel2124
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Quality Inn And Suites Anaheim Resort: Unaceptable treatment of paying guests

Well let me start by saying the actual hotel it's self was charming,and the man I talked to when I first arrived very nice but the night woman is a liar. I booked a room with two regular beds on a non- smoking floor. When I arrived at 10 am it was still way to early for check in so the man at the front desk checked our bags and went over the arrangements we had made to confirm since this trip was a gift from our grandparents the card holder was not present on this trip and they said no problem because they had talked to them earlier that same morning. He assured us everything was all set and to go ahead and enjoy Disneyland and when we got back that night we could pick up our room keys and head off to bed. When we returned sometime after midnight we went to the front desk to pick up our bags and room key and the middle aged Asian woman at the front desk asked for the credit card.We showed her the print out and told her that when we booked the room an agreement that the card holder would not be present was all ready worked out. She then stated rudely that ALL hotels ALWAYS have to have a credit card I said no they don't because I have done this several times in the past and she proceeded to hand us our bags and began helping the man who was in line behind us . I was mad. So I took a seat in the lobby and started to call the card holder but before it could even get to the second ring she miraculously changed her mind. She then wanted a $50.00 deposit I said no . So I ended up giving her $20.00 cash and went to our room. When I got there I tried to open the door and couldn't get it open all the way because our ROLL-A-WAY bed was in the way. This room was so tiny not that it was an issue all I wanted was a non-smoking room with two real beds. When I went back up to ask what was up with that she told us it was all they had left and I should have checked in earlier! I would like to state that this would have been cool with me if she mentioned it before sending us on our way I understand the hotel was busy but that was deceitful and completely unprofessional . So not wanting to sleep in the car I went back to our shoe box of a room and tried to unfold the bed but could not because the tiny table and chairs were in the way. So I ended up having to move them to the bathroom area and unfolded it between the nightstand on the right and the front door. I know that is a major fire code violation . Not to mention to use the restroom we had to climb over furniture just to get there. Other mildly irritating things about this room include a hole in the bathroom door, glaze peeling off the tub, rust around the sink, the rank smell of smoke, food left in the mini fridge, poor tv reception, alarm clock did not work and of course the woman who pretty much called me a liar and insinuated that this was all my fault. The things I did enjoy were the free breakfast was very good, the one bed we did have was very comfy the hotels New Orleans theme was great and the short walk to Disneyland was perfect. When my grandmother called after we got home the same rude woman whom I dealt with took her call and tried to say that we booked a one queen bed in a SMOKING room. I can not believe she had the nerve to lie like that knowing I have a copy of the confirmation e-mail. I do not appreciate people lying to my Grandmother like that. This trip was a gift for my college graduation that we spent a lot of time and money planing . There business practices are completely unacceptable and I sincerely hope the get a grip on it before this happens to some other person on there vacation whom by the I'm sure worked very hard for there money to take there family on vacation only to get treated like scum.

Good breakfast, cute theme great location for walking to Disneyland and for the most part the room was clean.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Family Travel, Theme Park Trips
  • Written July 13, 2009

• helgamelitta profile photo helgamelitta
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Red Lion Hotel: Don't stay at Red Lion Hotel

I had reservation at Red Lion Hotel for all of 24hrs then had to cancel because of job changes and for that I'm charged over $100 dollars in cancellation fees. I knew there was a cancellation fee but not if it was this soon after booking and more than 4 weeks before the travel date. This is not a hotel anyone should recommend and I'm sorry Hotels.com is doing business with an organisation that is treating their customers this way. Do not stay at Red Lion Hotel in Anaheim, Ca !!!!!!

• Written April 23, 2009