900 South Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, California, 92802, United States

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 20% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

We enjoyed our stay at Sheraton Hotel

We booked the hotel at the last minute and we were surprised to have a very nice hotel with how much we had paid. I love the fact that the hotel has it's own heated swimming pool and a jacuzzi- where my daughter Sierra swam every day early in the morning before we head out to Disneyland. The hotel is also near many restaurants and shopping stores including a laundry mat.

We enjoyed our three days in this hotel. The front desk people are very friendly and helpful- they guided us to what to expect and what to do in Disneyland.

By the way, if you brought your own car, there is an extra $12 per day of parking at their own parking lot.

Unique Quality: The hotel has a computer place where we can print out our tickets in Disneyland and check our email. The hotel has its own private parking lot where we can park our car!

The swimming pool is heated and gated with lots of towels on site. Ther is also a gym where the guests can use.

The room is very comfy, with early morning newspaper was given at our door, have great coffee available, spare pillows, etc. The beds are super comfortable!

There is also wi-fi in the room, extra bathrobes, etc

The bathroom is super nice and spacious, too! Lots of towels given to us!

The air-conditions were working well and quiet...

We enjoyed our stay in this hotel and I highly recommend it to families since it is very close to Disneyland and many restaurants.

Just take the bus across the street to go to Disneyland- very accessible!

• best hotel in anaheim

this hotel wa really nice, everything was clean and tidy found our room to be big. the staff were friendly and nice. the shuttle bus to disney was good and came every half hour. overall a good hotel to stay in

Unique Quality: great pool views

• Nice Hotel, Good Prices!

The hotel was great! Staff was so nice and helpful! The room was very spacious with some of the nicest beds and linens I've ever had at a hotel. The grounds were lovely with koi ponds, garden areas, and gazebos. The pool was super warm and the breakfast buffet was good too. The shuttle to Dineyland was punctual and efficient. Also a great game room if you have kids! We ordered room service and it was good, came quickly and was not too expensive. Would recommend this hotel!

Unique Quality: The grounds of this hotel were great! The kids loved the koi ponds and fish. The game room was nice too with pool tables, air hockey and video games. Staff was helpful and although the room did not have a refirigerator they provided us one free of charge when we requested it. The heated pool was great after a long day at Disneyland and the shuttle service made the trip to Disney quick and easy! I think for the price this is one of the best deals out there!

Directions: If going South on I-5 get off at Ball Rd./ Disneyland Dr. exit and turn left. You can't miss it!!!

• Jordie's Profile Photo

An old Favorite!

I stayed at the Sheraton Anaheim with my family about 10 years ago and we enjoyed our stay there very much so I decided to try it out again for 2 nights. Although it has changed slightly the ambience of medievil look holds much charm and the foyer invites you into a warm and cosy atmosphere. The standard room that we had was massive and very clean. There is a large car park around the hotel which cost us approx US$8.00 a day.

Unique Quality: The pool area is nice and the buffet breakfast in the main restaurant is devine! Excellent service! From our room on the west side we had an awesome view of the Disneyland Fire works at night. It has a complimentary shuttle bus to the disneyland entrance which runs approx every half and hour. Your bus driver will tell you times of pick up from the gates and what time the last bus will be leaving for the hotel from disneyland.

• kevinwdw's Profile Photo

Dutch like hotel near Disneyland

This hotel is located northside of Disneyland and has a feel of a Dutch village. The hotel has 2 pools, free shuttle service-every 30 mins to the theme parks, restaurants, and parking on site -$8 a day. The rooms are spacious and service is fairly up to par with other Sheraton hotels. The rooms I have stayed in are like any other motels in the area. Don't expect this to be a fancy hotel either. The room --from the tv to the bathroom are all outdated and is in need or updating. However, the hotel have introduced their new beds in most of their rooms and I have to say it was very comfortable. It is also the best view of the fireworks --launch site is only 300 feet away.

Unique Quality: The confortable bed.

Directions: Ball Road, north side of Disneyland.

• kevinwdw's Profile Photo

Spacious Accomadation

This hotel is located northside of Disneyland. the rooms are spacious and service is fairly up to par with other Sheraton hotels. The rooms I have stayed in are like any other motels in the area. Don't expect this to be a fancy hotel. This hotel have introduced their new beds in most of their rooms and I have to say it was very comfortable.

Unique Quality: The confortable bed.

Directions: Ball Road, north side of Disneyland. Best view of the fireworks --launch site is only 300 feet away.

More about Sheraton Anaheim Hotel

We have stayed at the Sheraton anaheim for two years running. It's a great hotel, particularly if you have kids. The hotel is themed like a sprawling 3 storey castle. The entrance is an imposing castle turret with a portcullis decked with flags and pendants and you feel like you are in Disneyland just by arriving. The lobby is spacious, has a shop, games room and a couple of bars / restaurants. Rooms are arranged around attractive courtyards with immaculate lawns, gazebos, fishponds etc. Courtyard facing groundfloor rooms have two doors (one to the corridor and one to the courtyard) Ask for one in the swimming pool courtyard and you can watch the Disneyland fireworks over the hotel rooftop everynight ! Magical ! The rooms are large and reflect a modern sort of American Tudor-bethan theme with attractive lightwood furniture. The hotel has direct access to the Interstate making SanDiego (and it's huge zoo) 2 hours away. Downtown and Hollywood take around 35 minutes according to traffic while Santa Monica Beach and Pier is around 40 minutes. Disneyland is by the hotel shuttle bus and is around 5 mins away. A perfect hotel to explore LA. Ideal for families.

Not as bad as many people have said...

by TripAdvisor Member GoSpain2010

I returned yesterday after spending three days at this hotel.

I read some of the reviews just before leaving, and wondered if I had made a big mistake.

The mistake it turns out, is giving any credance to some of you out there who have egregiously misrepresented this hotel.

The Sheraton Anaheim is fine. It is a 3 star hotel and fully lives up to that rating. The hard mattress felt great to me. The room was spacious, and everything in the hotel was clean.

An added bonus was a nice little deli which made it unecessary for one to go to the Am Pm Mini-mart across the street. The shuttle to Disneyland worked flawlessly, and the staff were universally friendly and helpful. They have a great breakfast buffet...

If you want to be in closer proximity to restaurants etc. then go to one of the places on Katella. I personally found the location to be pleasing, and one night we walked to Downtown Disney, which took about fifteen minutes. The next night we drove, and easily found parking in a lot that has three hours of free parking and five with validation.

I would return there again without hesitation.

Not what you think it will be.

by TripAdvisor Member dogstar88

When taking a look at this hotels website, I thought I would be staying in a fairly nice hotel that lived up to the Sheraton name. I thought the rate of 85 bucks a night was a great deal. We got a well used room that was spacious. Room feel and quality was comparable to a Holiday or Days Inn. We didn't spend much time in the room so it didn't matter that much but a dissappointment none the less. Spend the extra bucks if your looking for something nice somewhere else.

great place to stay

My wife and I stayed here from 09/03/03 to 09/08/03. and found it to be great. Clean and quiet rooms. The beds were comfortable. The employees were very helpful and friendly. We even got to see a wedding at the gazebo. The grounds were fun to walk around and look at, some of the koi fish were so big. The food was very good. The best thing of all is "we were only 5 minutes from the happiest place on earth.

Comments