Sheraton Park Hotel At The Anaheim Resort

1855 S Harbor Blvd, (formerly Coast Anaheim), Anaheim, California, 92802, United States

Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
Sheraton.com Booking.com amextravel.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• not very polite in general

Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim :::
    I had an event here and was very upset about the service.
    The hotel itself is very nice:
    However, for my event the customer service itself was bad. I think the catering manager is Robin and it was difficult to work with her. I contacted her over the phone and not only did it take a while to get a response, she said they don't do outside catering but then later found out they do outside catering. I also felt she had somewhat of a condescending attitude. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a different race but I found she was not very polite in general

• doug48's Profile Photo

execellent location

the sheraton park hotel is located on harbor blvd within walking distance of disneyland and the convention center. it's excellent location is great for those working the convention center or visitors to disneyland. the sheraton park is owned by starwood and has all of the amenities that you expect from this better chain.

Directions: anaheim resort area.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo

Very comfortable & close to Disneyland

We booked this hotel as part of a package with Alaska Air Vacations and were very happy we did. Our room was freshly renovated with very comfortable beds, the common areas were large, clean and well appointed, nice workout room, large pool and spa with poolside bar service. There are two good restaurants on site, the coffee shop for hearty breakfasts and lunch and a steak house for excellent dinners. Also three bars, one in the lobby, one in the steakhouse and the bar by the pool.

Disneyland is a 20 minute walk away (or a 20 minute shuttle ride). The shuttle bus runs every half hour, costs $3 each, and is probably a good idea at the end of a tiring day but it is an easy walk in the morning. Be sure not to take the Sheraton shuttle bus coming back, that goes to their other hotel on the north side of the park. Take the Anaheim Resort Transit Bus.

There are many hotels to choose from around the Disney resorts and I think we did good with the Sheraton. You can get fancier places in the $400/night range but this seemed like the best bang for the buck.

I like to see a hotel sink some of its revenue back into the property and they have definately done so with this hotel. Top notch.

Unique Quality: Great beds and very comfortable rooms. Nice large pool with plenty of lounge chairs and cocktail service and even some shady spots for us lilly-white Alaskans! I could get used to living like this after a bit! In fact the pool area was so nice our grandson didn't even notice the day we took off from park going to rest up.

Directions: I went the long way because I hate changing freeways. Off the 405 at Harbor and straight north. On the left just before you reach Katella Ave. If you pass Disneyland you've gone too far!

• Jetgirly's Profile Photo

All-Around Enjoyable Stay

The Coast Anaheim Hotel is just a family hotel- nothing fancy... yet our stay was extremely enjoyable. Our travel agent booked us into the hotel as part of a Disneyland package and she handled all of the arrangements. Because we stayed three nights, our fourth night was free.

We arrived at the hotel with a voucher and were promptly checked in. We went up to our room, which had a great view of Disneyland, and collapsed on the bed. After ten minutes or so we realized we had both collapsed on the same bed- despite asking for two beds we ended up in a room with only one! It wasn't a big problem for us, and we had already made a bit of a mess, so we kept the one-bed room and didn't let it bother us.

The front desk staff and concierge were very helpful to us in making arrangements to get to Knott's Berry Farm, and in explaining how Anaheim Resort Transit works. We didn't eat at either of the hotel restaurants so I can't comment on them. The pool was nice (I believe it had a poolside bar but neither of us was 21 so I can't be sure), and got very busy during the day.

The distance from the hotel to the park was an easy fifteen minute walk, although we preferred to take A.R.T. because we were spending the rest of the day on our feet. There were several nearby restaurants, and we stopped at the 7-11 nightly to stock up on exclusively-American goodies like A&W Vanilla Cream Soda and Milky Way Midnight bars.

As our hotel came as part of a package, I don't know the price! Sorry!

Unique Quality: All rooms are either pool view or Disneyland view... if you ask for a Disneyland view you can watch the nightly fireworks from the comfort of your own room!

Directions: 15-20 minute walk to Disneyland main gates.

• gkitzmil's Profile Photo

West Coast Anaheim Hotel

$159

Unique Quality: This newly redecorated 13 story high-rise is adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center and only one block from Disneyland®.

More about Sheraton Park Hotel At The Anaheim Resort

displeased with coast anaheim

We stayed at the coast 8/16- 8/23/03, our room was changed while confiming the reservations on the phone 3 times. We showed up and they again changed our room, to something we had not reserved. They ended up putting us on the top floor, last room in the corner. The room itself was nice, and i recommend overlooking the disneyland side, the view of the fireworks was perfect. The coffee shop was wonderful, good prices, lots of food. My dissappointment was also in the staff. They were rude, and unprofessional. I advise when booking a room here, ask if there are any large groups, conventions...etc there. We were there with the world gymnast competition and it was a mess, we couldnt even use the pool, and at times waited 3times for the elevator.. Plus there were police everywhere, and it felt like a prision, always having to show our room key every time we wanted on the elevator. I complained to the manager who didnt have much to say...except that since we booked it online, we kind of get stuck with whatever.... which is totaly wrong.

the walk was very easy to disneyland, a tram takes you right to the front. Just remember to ask about large numbers of groups staying there...it may have been a more pleasant experience..

Excellent Location/View, Execllent Service, Excellent Value, Execllent Food!

We choose this hotel because of the reviews on this website. We had a big group of three families (5 rooms with lots of kids) staying the Coast for three days. I have a lot of experience with hotels and have stayed at all of the Disney hotels (annual pass) and I can honestly say that the Coast turned out to be an EXCELLENT place to stay for this trip.I booked directly with the hotel and had zero problems with rooms. We got the Disneyland side of the building, upper floor, and connecting sets of rooms everything we asked for (during X games in July!). A messy arraignment of payment by different families was no problem for the staff in fact they were very helpful to all. The service was excellent!The hotel has room service and when something was not ordered right the staff RAN up to our room assist with getting it right!!! Many of the little motels in the area do not have room service (but its great for a fast breakfast with lots of kids). The food was excellent!The price was right for all families involved, the pool was great for the kids, security was great, the view was great, Disneyland access is great and the service was great the only thing that was missing was a high price!!!If you want perfectly new surroundings with robot services then stay at one of the well know hotel chains in the area. If you want a motel kind of place (no room service, no view, small pool) choose the places across from Disneyland.One note about kids: The Coast has real balconies so kids need to be sternly warned about not climbing on the railing and not throwing anything off the ledge. Very few new hotels have ANY kind of balcony like the Anaheim Coast! We could watch the motocross jumpers and see the X-games big screens from the room balconies. The kids were ecstatic!

O.K., if you're in a big group

My boyfriend and I decided to go to the West Coast Anaheim as a part of a vacation package with a local travel shop. We arrived with a bus load of other families/couples on the same package trip. We arrived late because of our airplane, so everything was a little disorginized. The staff was not friendly, but not rude... they seemed stressed by our big group but we were put into our rooms right away without check-in. Our stay there was plesent and a great price. Room service was so-so, and I can't say I got any 'friendly' service there. Everything was clean and went as planned. Our room was facing Disneyland which was great (I recommend getting a high level floor for a great view) This hotel is average; service, room and food. But a great price, I'll go back again if there's another package deal.

I'm here right now and I want to switch

I am the girl who posted the review about coming here with a large group. Well my boyfriend and I decided to come back Sept.30-Oct.14 (I'm here right now using my in room internet) when we got here we didn't get the room we requested, the bathroom sink light and our phone doesn't work. Also the service so far has been rude. One staff member argued with me! The sheets keep falling off and our long distance bill for 8 five minute or shorter calls racked up to 100$ american. We finally found out that the pay phone downstairs will let you call anywhere for 1$ for 10 min. (remember that!) The only nice service here is the bellman. Next time we come back we'll be staying somewhere else.
(also the parking costs are outradgeous)

Good Value

by TripAdvisor Member PV_Fubar

Good location, right next to the Anaheim Convention center and Disneyland. The rooms are clean and you get good value for what you pay. Food is better at the Hilton across the street. They have an excellent buffet for $11.50.

Not sure what other reviewers are complaining about.

Very convenient to the Convention Center.

by TripAdvisor Member mpoppendieck

We spent 8 nights at the Coast Anaheim Hotel from October 23 October 30, 2003. We had a large room with a nice balcony overlooking a very pleasant pool area. We paid a split rate that averaged out to be about $70 a night, and since we booked though the hotel web site, we did not have to pre-pay. We attended a convention at the nearby convention center. We found a friends room at the next door Hilton was the same size, had somewhat nicer furniture, but no balcony. We hosted several gatherings at the conference and always went to our hotel lobby for lunch because the food was good, the price reasonable, but best of all, the restaurant service was fantastic. I would definitely go back to this hotel and would recommend it to anyone.

Anaheim hotel transfer to Hollywood hotel

by aussieoioioi

Hi
Looking for a shuttle bus company that will pick us up from our Hotel - Sheraton Park and take us to Renaissance hotel at Hollywood.

Most of the web sites I've been directed to on another forum, either don't pick up from our hotel, or only do hotel to LAX airport transfers.

Does anybody know of a shuttle company that can transfer us direct to hotel in Hollywood.
We don't want to catch the train. Taxi is another option but I'm told it could be as much as $100.00 depending on traffic.

Looking forward to any information I'm offered.
thanks

by tracys2cents

primetimeshuttle.com

by aussieoioioi

Thanks for your reply. However when I checked out the website they transfer to and from LAX airport to anaheim hotels, and I require hotel to hotel as per my post.
Eg Anaheim hotel to Hollywood hotel.

Any other shuttle companies that people know of that do hotel to hotel ???

by gereegon

I actually called the Sheraton in Anaheim (local call for me!) and was told the only way is a town car service they can reserve for you. You can also go online to: www.orangecountyairportlimo.com (one-way trip without involving an airport is available despite their name + if you reserve within 4 hours of receiving their quote, you get a 10% discount. Just for the heck of it, I entered Nov 19 as your date of departure with 2 adults and was quoted $115.00 or, $103.50 with the on-line 10%discount). The price using the hotel concierge towncar hire is going to average between $90-$100 according to the hotel even without traffic being a concern since this is a private car service. Since you don't wish to take the train, I really don't know any other alternatives for you. Taxi to Amtrak station in Anaheim would be minimal cost as it's less than 3 miles from your hotel. Amtrak to Union Station in L.A. is $10 per adult one-way (if you have an Auto Club card, you get a discount-www.amtrak.com). The Metro Red Line is a subway at Union Station and less than $3 to the Hollywood/Highland station, almost directly across the street from the Renaissance Hotel.

RE: RE: Anaheim hotel transfer to Hollywood hotel

by tracys2cents

Execucar is part of Supershuttle.com but will not be much cheaper than a taxi.

If taking a cab, stay away from 7:30 to 10 am and 3:00 to 7:00pm or you will be stuck in traffic.

Comments