705 S Beach Blvd, Anaheim, California, 92804, United States

Orbitz.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Poor

Rated 15% lower than similarly priced 2 star hotels

• RUDE STAFF!

The toilet leaked (almost poured!) water from the base every time I flushed the toilet. The manager said the maintenance man could fix it but he had to take the whole toilet out and work on it for an hour and a half. He told us we could leave or stay during that time. I told him that wasn't going to work and to move us to another room (our stuff was already unpacked) and he said they only had non-smoking rooms. I told him we are smokers and we NEED a smoking room. He told us we could just go outside to smoke. Standing on a balcony naked at 2 in the morning is NOT acceptable and it's very inconvenient. Eventually I just told him to give me towels to put on the floor since his options were not acceptable. The amount of water on the floor was pretty bad. We had at least 10 towels to soak up the water for a 1 night stay and our feet were wet every time we used the restroom (see pic). It made for a VERY romantic evening... When I went to the front desk in the morning to talk to a higher manager the lady was rude and blamed it on me and she wouldn't give me the corporate number. I called corporate and they told the manager to fix the situation. He called my room and YELLED and ARGUED with me and told me I should have taken my money and gone elsewhere... uhhh I booked this room way ahead of time. I'm not just going to drive around looking for a new place to stay. Seriously, I've never been treated that way by an employee anywhere. I had to stop the manager dead in his tracks while he was yelling and let him know his behavior was unacceptable and I had to hang up on him. I've worked at a hotel before and have still never seen anything like that!

Unique Quality: NONE

• Price was right

The price was right, the only problem I had was when I first entered my room I was surprised to see someone was already in my room, but he explained that he was the maintenance man and was just checking the room, I saw his name tag so i felt ok. but after he left it was obvious he was sleeping on one of the beds. so i slept in the other bed.

Comments