9500 Wilshire Blvd., Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, California, 90212, United States

Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Travelocity Booking.com Hotels.com

Costs 54% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Yubert's Profile Photo

Lady in Red hotel

Unique Quality: The movie Pretty Woman was filmed here....

• Vulpster03's Profile Photo

Grand hotel in the perfect Beverly Hills location

This was a fine hotel; nothing to complain about. The Beverly Wilshire is beautiful and surprisingly historic. Its decor is very opulent and "old world", but the accommodations are still very up to date and extremely comfortable. The service was wonderful, and the staff was always polite and helpful. Our standard room was spacious and came with two bathrooms, and ample seating. The pool and service by the pool was nice, but the pool was a little small. The fitness center is excellent, and there are various complementary refreshments. I believe we only ate at the hotel once (There are so many nice restaurants nearby), and the atmosphere was wonderful, but the food was a little overpriced. The house limousine is a complementary service, and will take you anywhere in Beverly Hills.

Unique Quality: There are many nice hotels in Beverly Hills, but this is perfect for those who plan on shopping. Located at the intersection of Rodeo and Wilshire, this hotel is steps away from the most exclusive shops.

Directions: At the intersection of Wilshire Blvd. and Rodeo Dr.

• bhemak's Profile Photo

Rather Great

This is the nicest hotel I've stayed in (courtisy of my parents). It has a fantastic location near Rodeo Drive. The hotel has a more old world look. The only possible complaint is that it is a little beat up.

Unique Quality: The best quality is the location, followed by the hugely helpful staff (especially the concierge).

Directions: South side of Wilshire Blvd. near Rodeo Drive.

• axmor's Profile Photo

I had a wonderful stay at the...

I had a wonderful stay at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, Ca.
    Located in the heart of Beverly Hills and next to the most renowned boutiques.

Unique Quality: This hotel was the location where 'Pretty Woman' was filmed.

More about Beverly Wilshire Hotel

Top-notch hotel

I absolutely loved the Regent Beverly Wilshire and would recommend the hotel to anyone traveling to the area, either for work or for pleasure. The staff was very attentive and helpful. My suite was romantic and comfortable. My husband and I also enjoyed their restaurant The Blvd very much and ended up eating many of our meals there in the hotel rather than nearby eateries. The hotel is a 10!

A True Delight

Beautiful, spacious suites, a helpful and accomodating staff and dining at The Blvd made our stay at The Regent Beverly Wilshire a true delight. The staff made every effort to make our stay as enjoyable as possible and they definitely succeeded...to say the least. Having Rodeo Drive at my fingertips and knowing that I could run into Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at any moment was thrilling. I am recommending this hotel to all of my family and friends. We will definitely be back.

the only place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Bartlett

My family have just returned from a 4 night stay at the Regent Beverly Wilshire. From a family which stays at other first class establishments I would have no problem recommending this to other travellers. The Beverly wing room with balcony was lovely and the hotel very nice. I know it has been said before but the only place to stay for accomodation and location and service in Beverly Hills.

Disappointed

This was to be the highlight of our visit to California, a single night at the famous Regent Beverly Wilshire. Sold to us on what we had read about their service, we booked a junior suite.

On arrival we were told that the room wasn’t ready and that check in time wasn’t until 3.00pm ( it was 2.40 pm) but ok we went for a walk. Returning an hour later the room still wasn’t ready and were given the keys to a different room on the top floor, looking directly down Rodeo drive. Brilliant, but we wanted a sitting area and this room had only a single chair. Staff promised to get back to us and didn’t, so we had to chase them again. To cut a very long story short, the hotel eventually upgraded us to a full suite, which was very kind but after four and a half hours of disappointment the shine had been taken off the stay, especially as they then lost our luggage.

The bathroom in the suite was beautiful, the bedroom comfortable and the sitting area fairly basically appointed. In the end everything was sorted out to a satisfactory conclusion, but we had wasted hours and lost confidence in the hotel. As a result we would not stay here again. For less than half the price, we got exactly what we wanted at the Beverly Hills Plaza the previous night. Richard Gere didn’t have these problems!

Gorgeous lobby, fantastic location, great food

by TripAdvisor Member mb_500

We stayed at the Regent Beverly Wilshire in late May.

Here's the good stuff:
The hotel's location was every bit as fantastic as I expected - all of the shopping was in walking distance - Saks, Barneys, Neiman Marcus, and of course, Rodeo Drive.

We got a great deal booking our room throgh our credit card company, and ended up paying for the least expensive room but getting a complimentary upgrade to a spacious suite in the more classic Wilshire Wing. I loved the size of the room (perhaps 800 square feet, living room and bedrokm included), with a giant bathroom. The bedroom was my favorite room - cozy and with the most comfortable bed and sheets you can imagine. (really!).

The front desk is gracious, and I loved the little touches (chocolate-covered strawberries upon arrival, the juiciest I've ever had). The hotel's house car, available for a complimentary 3-mile trip, was a sparkling-new Rolls Royce Phantom.

If you get a chance, try the hotel's restaurant - Blvd - (newly updated thank goodness!) for breakfast. Our particular 'deal' also came with a very generous breakfast allowance; do try the 'taste of Blvd' - a sampler plate consisting of melon, french toast, etc. It's so much better than I can ever describe, and it is beautifully presented. Ask to sit outside, and you'll have a great view of the Wilshire/Rodeo intersection, fun for people-watching.

The pool is very small (yes, smaller than the hotel's pictures would lead you to believe), but the water is so warm and the staff is great. They even brought around plates of fresh fruit, a nice touch.

Here are the gripes:
The hallways are just plain gross and are in dire need of an update. I was hugely disappointed - they are NOT Four Seasons quality! Think icky peach-mauve with white paint. The room's doors (ugly 70s brown, truly outdated) badly need upgrading too. The whole interior public space of the hotel was trapped in the 70s! At any moment I expected the Ropers (from Three's Company) to pop out. Outdated decor really makes my skin crawl. Now imagine, the public spaces are the first things that guests see.

The living room of our suite, though speacious, was very sparsely furnished, thus giving it a coldness that didn't match the bedroom's comfort and warmth. A flat-screen TV would have also done wonders!

Just outside our room's windows was a nasty, nasty balcony with dead leaves and everything. Gross.

Comments