Cabins4less

39252 Big Bear Blvd, P.O. Box 111203, Big Bear Lake, California, 92315, United States

More about Cabins4less

Nice convenient location

by TripAdvisor Member albertquevedo

Very down home. Very comfortable to get away. the cabin as very clean, and all the kitchen utensiles to cook just like you were at home. Just bring food or buy locally like at home!! Would reccomend to family and friends. Will stay their again. Had a fun weekend!!!!!!!! THANKS RON.

Priceless Faimly Vacation

by TripAdvisor Member jparr231

Our stay in Cabins4less was wonderful. Our children were 4, 6 and 9. They loved it. Granted we were on a budget with three children. Thanks to Cabins4less we were able to afford five ski lessons for our children, lift tickests, and go out to dinner a few times. The cabin is cozy and has a very rustic atmosphere inside. It was close to the road , but that did not bother us. We walked across the road and spend two hours playing and sleding in the snow. The kids loved it. The owners provided us with sleds and free firewood if you pay cash. We never had to ask for anything. I broke the coffee pot and they let it go. They said we could have early check-in and we got there at 9:00 Sat. and they would have let us have late check out on Monday. The owner said they would send the cleaning crew in on Tuesday. For the amount of money we spent, we got more than what we paid for. Our children's happiness and some great memories. We will be back.

Great spring getaway

by TripAdvisor Member eholmes77

We visited for a spur-of-the-moment getaway on first real weekend of spring in the mountains and stayed in the Village Cabins. They were better maintained than we expected for the price, and the location right in the Village was perfect. We could walk to restaurants, shopping and the lake. A great value, and pretty cool to stay in 100-year-old cabins. Service was friendly and helpful too.

Perfect little Getaway

by TripAdvisor Member Cherrivas

My fiancee and I were so comfortable here that we did not want to leave and even extended our stay one more night. It felt so much like home. The staff were so very friendly and made us feel like good friends coming up to spend the weekend. We are already planning our next trip up

Cabins 4 Less is a great deal with beautiful cabins and awesome benefits.

by TripAdvisor Member AmyStakelum

I stayed at the Tulip Lane Cabins last year with my husband and we both had a great time. Big Bear is a very beautiful place and to have such a nice cabin made it so much better. I loved the cabin because it seemed so perfect for just my husband and I. I love how they are studio cabins and I also enjoyed the hot tub very much. The beds were so comfortable that I prefer them over my own! Also the cabins are pet friendly which made it easier on us. The location of the Tulip Cabins are nice too. I like to stay in a cabin where its more secluded in the woods but still close to the sites and stores and Tulip Cabins is perfect for that.

Then I brought my mother up just recently to stay with me in the Tulip Cabins and we were both impressed. The main office is offering free rentals for about an hour or two on mountain bikes and kayaks. My mother and I took both of these offers up and had such a blast. We had never been kayaking before and to do it for free was such a plus! We also got to borrow a movie one night for free. Cabins 4 Less offers to many good things to pass up. From beautiful cozy cabins to free kayaking in Boulder Bay.

Good for twice the Price!

by TripAdvisor Member funsseekinggirl

I called 3 days before our trip and was able to get a cute little cabin for my boyfriend and I. It was a steal for 2 nights; about 1/2 of what it would have costed anywhere else. i had previously spend $500.00 for 2 nights elsewhere, in Big Bear, at a very ugly litlle house. I met both of the owners and their staff and was treated very well. Although we were told that our cabin would accomodate 4 people, it would have been a bit crowded. But for the 2 of us, it was just right, with a fully stocked kitchen and a great fireplace. And even kayaks, bicycles and free dvds were included.

wow--FUN cabins-walk to lake and use the free kayaks and bikes

by TripAdvisor Member angelwingz373

we spent less than 100 per night, and had a full vacation ,thank you Ron abd Pat cabins4less.com is the stimulas package and you guys ROCK

Moutain, lake, hiking trails and a great place to stay!!

by TripAdvisor Member BigBearRetreatCrazy

I have been staying at Cabins4Less for about four years now....it's my treat to myself. My kids come to the mountain for summer camp and I allow myself a three or four day stay in Big Bear. Cabins4Less has always been my choice for accommodation because the cabins are clean, well maintained (I have seen Ron - the owner, doing all sorts of running around fixing things) and I find it more cost effective to have a well stocked kitchen in which to prepare everything from snacks for hikes to dinner for the family!

Friendly, service-oriented owners make the experience richer, not to mention all the FREE add-ons like the kayaks, bicycles and DVD's.

I have and will continue to make use of Cabins4Less for all my accommodation needs in Big Bear. With many choices of locations in and around Big Bear convenience is the Word of the day!! THANKS Ron and Patty!!

A great surprise !!

by TripAdvisor Member BARB2RIDE

We were coming to Big Bear for the Big Bear Chopper one day event and were meeting friends from LV. The location was perfect and close to a market, the village, the lake, and restaurants. The cabin was so interesting that we were still discovering unusual artifacts when we left. The staff was there to help with anything we needed. We would stay there again for sure. Nice people and very clean cabins. Rustic but, so interesting.

Comments