3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

725 North Main Street, Bishop, California, 93514, United States

Bishop Creekside Inn
Booking.com CreeksideInn.com Priceline.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

• Lived up to its expectations

My wife and I stayed at this motel recently, and it lived up to its expectations. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the creek was very attractive. We would definitely stay here again. (Only quibble - the "mountain view" rooms didn't have much of a view of the mountains...)

Unique Quality: The creek running beside the hotel was very pretty.
    The rooms were spacious

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo

King Size Beds are Available!

For the price, the accomodations were as expected. The room was average size. No fridge. The bathroom had two sinks (I like that). We used the jaccuzzi which was outside. The complimentary breakfast did not offer much. Bagels, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, cottage cheese, fruit, toast, waffle, coffee, juice, tiny pastries and such.

Unique Quality: Complimentary Breakfast, Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, High Speed Internet, 100% smoke free hotel, Fish cleaning room & freezer, Free Parking, wireless internet access in public areas and all guest rooms, Cable satellite television, Creekside patios, Air-conditioning, AM/FM alarm clock, Coffee/tea maker, Hair Dryer, Iron and ironing board, Free local calls under 30 minutes, Airport Shuttle (I didn't know they had an airport!).

Directions: Check-In 4pm, Check-Out 11am AAA 3 Diamond Rating No pets allowed

More about Best Western Creekside Inn

A Gem of a Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member beachmusic

The BW Creekside Inn is a gem of a hotel. Lovely public areas, beautifully landscaped, pristine and comfortable rooms. Bishop, CA is a delight and the Creekside Inn is the place to stay. Located next to an incredible bakery (Erick Schat's Bakkery) and a 2 block walk to a terrific restaurant (Whiskey Creek), the Creekside Inn has it all!

Stayed for one night (wish it were more) in late August 2006. Paid AAA rate of $125.10 + tax.

Great Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Jooolz

We stayed here for one night, between Yosemite and Death Valley. It is a great place just to relax by the pool or the creek.

The rooms are very large, and tastefully decorated. We had a creekside room which was great, and had very easy access to the pool.

The staff were very helpful, and recommended Whiskey Creek for dinner - delicious! And they have their own beers too, which we sampled.

I also availed of the free laundry service, which was really handy.

I would definitely stay here again.

This is the place to stay in bishop

by TripAdvisor Member travelingramblingman

This is the place to stay in Bishop. Service was great. Really freindly staff and a pretty decent breakfast included. Get a creek side room as to avoid the parking lot lights. The creek is nice and the grounds are wonderful. The pool is heated and there is also a jacuzzi. Do not bother with the other "large" hotels in bishop, the locals tell you that you are staying in the right place when you tell them where you are staying. (That is kind of weird, its like the locals know where to stay.) It is a bit pricey but breakfast for two makes up the difference.

By far the best choice in Bishop

by TripAdvisor Member srca

We've stayed at several motels in Bishop (my eldest daughter lives there) and there are probably six or seven places that give good value for the money. But if you are willing to pay top dollar (close to $150 a night) there can be no question. The Creekside has the best rooms, the best breakfast, the best lobby, and excellent service and comfort. The only downside, really, is there are no refrigerators.

A real plus for me is, it is a reasonable walk north to Von's, the local supermarket, and an equally reasonable walk to downtown. I get grumpy if I can't walk 1/2 mile and see what I want to see .

I might add that the first floor rooms facing the parking lot have a real advantage -- you can load your baggage right out the sliding glass doors to your car -- everywhere else, baggage must be schlepped.

We stayed, last night, in a two-queen room and found the beds were comfortable, and the space was more than adequate. It's a classic Best Western room, and that almost always means the best available -- had we been travelling with children there would have been more than enough space for a roll-in bed.

Beautiful location

by TripAdvisor Member LPKent

Stopped here one night en route to Yosemite from Las Vegas. Very good room, clean and well-equipped with comfortable bed. We had a creekside room - we could walk straight out to the landscaped area around the creek which was very quiet at this time of year. No restaurant on site, but staff recommended a restaurant 5 minutes walk away where we had a very good meal. Good breakfast buffet next morning. Bishop is a small town, rather in the middle of nowhere - but I suppose that's the point! Excellent one-night stay.

Nice Inn for a small town like Bishop

by TripAdvisor Member sparringmonkey

Probably the best place to stay in Bishop. We paid $129/ nite. We stopped here on our way to Yosemite. The Inn entry is wide and large. The place was well kept inside and out. The lobby was hotel
like.... no Bate's Motel here. overall we felt secure. Free continental breakfast and internet. This place was not the cheapest ($99 average), but it was worth it . you'll rest well here. Only complaint is no refrigerator.

A gem in Bishop, Ca.

by TripAdvisor Member Purvis

I have passed by this motel for many years on my way to Mammoth, and finally had the opportunity to stay there. I was plesantly surprised. Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Landscaping around Bishop Creek was superb, and the garden, pool, and spa areas were immaculate and inviting. Wireless Internet was a snap. A full breakfast was complimentary and excellent. This was definitely beyond my expectations for the price and location. I highly recommend this Best Western chain option.

A real gem in the Sierra

by TripAdvisor Member smsims

My wife and I stayed here for one night before heading up the hill to Mammoth. We have stayed in other Bishop hotels in the past and didn't expect much. However, we were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The staff was extremely friendly throughout our stay. In fact, when we checked in, we were given several options as to what area of the hotel we wanted our room in. The room was very spacious, with two sinks so my wife and I could get ready at the same time. The pillows were a little stiff for our liking, but that is just a preference. The toilet did seem to take a little while to refill after flushing, but that is our only complaint. The pool was still closed for the season but the spa was open with long hours to accomodate guests early in the morning to late at night. The grounds and stream were beautifully maintained and alluring. However, our biggest surprise was the complimentary breakfast in the large dining room, as well as the complimentary chili at 4:00pm and fresh baked cookies (they go fast, get there early) at 5:00pm. We will make this our new place to stay in Bishop henceforth.

Comments