7032 Orangethorpe Ave, Buena Park, CA 90621

Similarly priced and rated as other 2 star hotels

More about Good Nite Inn Buena Park

Clean, Adequate Budget Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member LasVegasMike

Good Nite Inn, Buena Park, California. We enjoyed our three night stay. No problems here. We spent two days at Disney, and the other at Seal Beach. We returned to our comfortable room after staying on our feet all day. For this price range, you can't go wrong. We were welcomed by a friendly staff. The room was clean, adequate, with everything workable. Bathroom was clean and tidy. A business fax was waiting for us at check in, without a problem. The complimentary "breakfast" was just coffee and sweet rolls/ pastries.
We were happy for the coffee- we didn't realistically expect a
full buffet at the highly discounted rate this place charges.
We ate at Hofs Hut-across the street. There's also a Paul's Drive-Thru and a Mc Donald's nearby. Target is a few blocks away. Great budget-minded home base for all there is to do in Buena Park/Garden Grove/Anaheim.

Great location at a great price!

by TripAdvisor Member jlh62464

I was very happy with my stay at the Good Nite Inn Buena Park. It was clean, had the best price of anyplace I checked in the area, and the location is absolutely perfect if you plan on seeing the sites around L.A. If you're not familiar with L.A, you will find out very quickly that everything is spread out. The best thing to do is base yourself in the middle of it all, and this hotel is definitely that. It is right by the 91 which runs east and west, and the 5 which runs north and south. The beach (Huntington) is 20 mins from the hotel. Knotts Berry is 2 minutes away, and Disney is about 15 mins.
Breakfast was a bit skimpy...some small rolls, good orange juice, and terrible coffee, but who cares. Theres a McDonalds right next door and everything else you'd want is just up the street.
The room was clean. The carpet in my room had a few stains on it, but all I did was walk on that anyways. The bathroom was clean,the sink was good, excellent water pressure, nioce pool,helpful staff.....I give this place a thumbs up.
I'd rate it a 2.5 star, and if you need more than that in a place to sleep while you're on vacation...you probably should have just stayed at home in your bed and slept for your vacation.

Stinks! Skip this one if you have other options

by TripAdvisor Member krazykwok

first of all, the room stinks! at least in room# 11X. it had a very strange smell and they put VERY strong air-fresh trying to cover it. And the air-fresh smell the worst! i snees all night.

The room is ok with the price we paid. the restroom is quite old and beat up. toilet takes 3-4 times to flush.

the lobby & dinning area are super small. the breakfast are juice, toast and some cheap sweet taste cream cakes which i didn't have after seeing MANY small flies inside the woodmade cake-case. i noticed the stuff and of course she puts it away. that's just great, we now have Juice and Toast, i ends up walked to the Macdonld right next to it.

oh yea, i asked for a blanket, too. she gave me a dirty blanket that has lots of hair on it. it was nasty, i didn't use it. TV works, you have to request hair-dryer. parking is good, very close to the room. the long hair reception lady is quite pretty but she spent hour talking to her buddy at the lobby. their conversation was quite annoying tho...

alright, here are the pro and cons:
- Hate: The smell !!! food, dirty blanket and beat up looking room, and the SMELL again !!!
- OK: exterior looks good (not interior). good Location, next to I-5 and fwy91, Close to Macdonld... without it, i'll be dead eating their cake) fair price, if it isn't cheap, i would have given it 1 star.

I say this, i will not go back if can do this again. i rather take the risk and try another cheap motel. i dont care about your "new manager" it's gonna stinks FOREVER until they change the carpet and redo the ugly restroom.

Great budget hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Kstyles

This is a great budget hotel close to Knotts Berry Farm. I was with my family to visit Knotts for haloween. Basic accomodation and can't complain for the price. Room was clean and we got housekeeping service everyday during our three day stay. Recomended !

Excellent Budget Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member XZumiez247X

I visited the Good Nite Inn Nov 1st-Nov 8th. I used to live in CA, so I wanted to plan a trip to see my friends and take some MN friends with me. There were 4 of us that stayed in the hotel. (ages 18-22). Being very familiar with California, we wanted something in the middle of Los Angeles and Orange County, since I had friends both places.
I was honestly very satisfied with the hotel. I paid $376 for 7 nights. Don't expect anything too fancy, but it was far better than my expectations. The staff was excellent and very friendly with the exception of one of the late night guys. He was horribly rude, but I only saw him one night.
Our room was in decent shape. The wall paper was fading and peeling a bit, but nothing too nasty. The Bathroom was VERY VERY nice. Everything worked, and was very clean.
As long as you don't set your expectations for a 4 star hotel, this is an excellent bargain! I would recommend this to anyone who's on a budget and won't be spending oodles of time in their hotel room
I will definitely book again!!!!

An Excellent Low Priced Motel

by TripAdvisor Member Kat11Joe

We stayed here for our Disneyland Trip on the 3rd and 4th of January. We reserved our room on their website and recieved a really great price on our king bed room. We received early check-in and got our non-smoking room on the lower floor just as we requested. Check-in was quick and easy. We were able to find parking close to our room everytime which was wonderful.

This is our 3rd time staying here and our rooms are always clean and decent and you just can't beat the price. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a simple decent low priced room in this area. It's close to Knott's Berry Farm, right by the 91 and 5 freeways and a 10 minute drive to Disneyland. We will be staying here again on our next trip.

Keep up the good work !

by TripAdvisor Member brothernature318

please, just keep up the good work, its hard to find such quality, usally when you pay low rates like with your hotel prices, its really ugly and scary inside, with good night inn you get low rates with high quality i love that about your location. ill forever take my buisness to the good night inn, as long as you " keep up the good work " -Roger

Pretty Good.

by TripAdvisor Member travelmonkie

We stayed here for six nights over christmas break 2006. We couldn't decide which room to take so the guy gave us a room on the 2nd level right beside the elevator. The room was very nice and clean but I would not recommand the location. It was too noisy with people walking by all the time. The first night we didn't get any sleep at all. And there was also some mechanical noise coming from the wall. Complimentary continental breakfast was not a lot and they didn't refill so if you're planning to have it, will need to go early before it runs out. But there is a McDonald right next door. Overall it's a very good budget hotel. It's about 20 mins away from Disney, 1 hour away from Universal Studios and more than 1 hour away from Magic mountain.

Great Stay !

by TripAdvisor Member abdur77

It was a great stay at Good Nite close to Golf club. They had good rates and decided to give it a try. Basic ameneties and clean room. This is a great budget hotel to save money. Continental breakfast was available, but I had a full breakfast at golf club.
I will return.

What a disappointment

by TripAdvisor Member hawnhippo

I had read such good reviews and needed to have internet, in the room. The price was great and it seemed just what we needed.

I check in and ask how to get onto the internet. I was told not every room has it! What? Not what their website said when I booked. They did have it in their lobby but my husband was on call all night and if called didn't want to have to run down to the lobby, connect and then take a conference call there! We went up to our room and it showed that the wireless connection was available up there. Yay! Not so fast! Their router is set up wrong and although it requires a network key (which I had) it would never ask you for it before refusing you service. No one working at the hotel had any idea how to fix it. The only thing they could do was "reset" it and that took them nearly 2 hours and it still didn't work.

The ice machine was broken. The A/C finally cooled the room down at 4 am after running for nearly 12 hours! No ventilation or fan in the bathroom. And the bathroom and shower curtain smelled so sour!

On the plus side, the employees are very polite even when telling you there is nothing they can do to help.

with cousin Jijiwith cousin Jiji