7921 Orangethorpe, Buena Park, California, 90621, United States
Orbitz.com Priceline.com Travelocity

More about Buena Park

me and my great  Knott's experience =)me and my great Knott's experience =)

Of all the hats in my closet I had to wear a visorOf all the hats in my closet I had to wear a visor

Buena Park, CaliforniaBuena Park, California

Buena Park Mall, CaliforniaBuena Park Mall, California

Travel Tips for Buena Park

The whimiscal , suprising or ironic things

by marinarena

Parts of Buena Park Downtown! I miss its irony!

Looking all around B.P. is , well, almost too normal and boring. Just when I think that B.P. is a "nothing" town, she changes my opinion. In this case, I was humorously surprised by her California Plaza This little place intrigued me. It is actually a nice, kitchy architectural point of interest., what with the elegant tall replica of David, a vibrant red Chinese-like walls and facade with a hog as a centerpoint ??? !!! And this particular place is called California Plaza? See more pics in Travelogues.

Information Office

by TinKan

At the Knott's Berry Farm information office there is a wonderful staff that is more than willing to help you with information about the park and some of the sights in the local area. Their office is located next to the ticket offices on Beach Blvd.

Here you can find maps of the park, schedules of the shows throughout the day as well as a lost and found.

If you have any special needs or requests you can ask and the staff here will be happy to try to help you out.

Sky Jump

by b1bob

I got on the Sky Jump- a parachute ride that encloses the rider in a metal cage (a combined weight of not less than 100 [45 kg.], but not more than 400 pounds [181 kg.] is required) which is hoisted 200 feet (61 m.) above the park on a metal wire and then released to give the illusion of free fall. From the top, you can see all of Orange County.

Buena Park - Knott's Berry Farm - California

by TinKan

"Knott's Berry Farm"

My brother (LVman) with his other half and Lezah (my niece) were visiting California for a week with their friends.

Dion and I decided that we would take a sick day from work to go and have a little fun at Knott's Berry Farm and to spend a little time with my brother and his family. It was a fun day and it was nice to act like a kid again.

Check out the tips and info about the park and my personal ratings on the rollercoasters.

California Plaza, Buena Park

by marinarena

""Grecian Woman (edited)""

Oh how sad that people deface art, even though it is replica (you'll have to take a closer look at the middle of her chest. I blotted two letters of the "four-letter word" in red to emphasize her "damage") Well, it's sad, and also funny in a "touch and cheek" way. It's like Jerry Springer...so asinine yet at times humorous !!

""David Buena""

Italy has her David , why can't Buena Park too?

"Boar in B.P."