Quality Inn Burbank

See Travelers Recommended Hotels

Wondring around Burbank

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 9, 2005

We were wondering around LA county, and were gonna stay in Hollywood or LA, but we found Burbank would be the best place to stay.

Unique Quality: It was reasonable price, not far from wherever we were going to, easy to find, and nice rooms. I mean it isn't GORGEOUS, but good enough to stay for a couple days. It's got two TVs, microwave, frige, coffee maker, and I think they have free breakfast downstairs in the morning.

Directions: It's easy to find Buena Vista St. If you are on Burbank Blv, just take Buena Vista up north and you'll find Quality Inn on left side, right next to Jack In the Box.

Horrible !

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 12, 2004

I live about 8 hrs. way from the hotel and was planning my wedding at a near by site and decided to book this hotel for my wedding party to stay. I found the hotel on yahoo yellow pages and AAA gave this hotel a 2 star rating. Now one would think that this must be a somewhat decent hotel. When I went to pay for the rooms in full, the lobby was full of boxes that where blocking the entry way of what looked like the breakfast area and the clerk was very rude. I decided to look past this and book the rooms being overwelmed with my wedding, which later I found out was a big mistake. My wedding party later tells me how the hotel was very unclean. There where dirty towles in the bathroom, hair in the bath tub and a mysterious brown stain on the bed sheets that smelled like feses. Them not knowing the area had no choose but to stay the night. In the mourning when they went to check out and complain there was no one to be found.
At this same hotel I had to cancel a room at the last minute and was suppose to have credit placed back on to my card. Instead they charged my account. When I called to speak to the manger he said he would credit my account again, to this day nothing has been placed on my card it has been one week. I have called and left my number and no calls have been recived as of yet. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DONT BOOK THIS HOTEL !!!!

Unique Quality: Horrible unclean cluutered and had a funny smell in the lobby

Directions: Off the 5 in the burbank area right behide Jack In The Box

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Burbank Travel Forum

Need advice about Burbank, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Burbank and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Burbank hotel reviews