Travelodge Los Angeles Burbank

Travelodge Burbank-Glendle
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Travelodge.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Dont Pay Cash!!!

If anyone needed to complain now is the time...

My family and I had 3 rooms with this hotel and had bad experiences one right after the other.

1. We were never asked if we wanted smoking or non smoking rooms. I have a 7 month old daughter and we were stuck in the smokiest room.

2. The floors were disgusting. After minutes of walking around my feet were black and the same with the other 2 rooms.

3. The place is just overall dirty. Yes the sheets and towels were clean, but everything else is gross.

4. The towels didn't even fit around my daughter, so they are as small as they come.

5. The parking lots are small, Dark and we all felt insecure leaving the car unattended.

6. The pool was closed early every night, so we were never able to use it.

7. We had bugs in the room… no idea what they were…

8. Checkout time was 11am. We were packed up and going to check out at 10:30am… Terry told us in a condescending tone that she already charged out the first two rooms, So with her telling us that I told her that I would pay for the last room in cash so she wouldn’t charge the incorrect card a 3rd time. The groundskeeper was standing next to her the entire time talking about how we should have paid when we first checked in. I handed Terry $400.00 to pay our $337.24 bill. She gave me my change and all the receipts. However she didn’t mark that she received cash for the 3rd room. My mother has now received a credit card statement showing that we were charged 3 times. My Mother contacted Terry and spoke with her and all Terry has said is that she has no record of me paying cash and that she balanced out that night. I called her to walk her through everything that had happened during our checkout to help her remember, but she instantly started arguing with me and hung up on me. Now all that we can do is dispute the charge through the credit card company and never return to this place because Terry is rude, has no respect for any guest and obviously pocketed the money.

Comments