Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
Cute little Inn
After our day of wine tasting in Napa Valley, we decided to stay over for the night at the Calistoga Inn, a little rustic place. The place is clean, convenient and affordable. The downsides were that the room was small and didnt have a private bathroom and we could hear the band that was playing under us in the pub. At least, the pub closes at midnight which isnt too bad.
Room Rates Not including tax
November 1 through April 30th 2005-2006
$65 Sunday through Friday
May 1 through October 31st 2005
$75 Sunday through Thursday
$125 Saturday and Holidays
Unique Quality: A continental breakfast is included with the accommodation. They serve freshly baked breakfast breads, fresh fruits, coffee and juice every morning in the main dining room. The Inn also serves Brunch on weekends for an additional cost.
Excellent restaurant with a big outdoor dining patio by the Napa River.
Pub with live bands. Brew their own beer.
No minimum nightly stay.
Popular Hotels in Calistoga
1830 Lincoln Ave., Calistoga
1202 Pine St., Calistoga
1712 Lincoln Ave., Calistoga
1713 Lake St., Calistoga
Explore the World
- City Hotel AS
- FM7 Resort Hotel
- Amstelpark Hotel and Sports Centre
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Twinpalms Phuket
- Quality Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South
- The Jamaica Grandiosa Resort
- Boscolo New York Palace Hotel Budapest
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur
- Clarion Inn & Suites
- Courtyard by Marriott Savannah Midtown
- Heritage Suites Moses Lake
- Mariners Landing At Smith Mountain Lake