1010 Foothill Blvd., Calistoga, California, 94515, United States
Booking.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

More about Christopher's Inn

Christopher's the Perfect Getaway

Absolutely gorgeous grounds filled with fragrant flowers and beautiful trees. We looked forward each morning to the fresh coffee/tea, juice and the still warm baked goodies. Very private rooms perfect for a romantic weekend. The ever so friendly host and hostess offered us all kinds of suggestions for tours of the vineyards and the best restaurants nearby. We felt totally comfortable and welcome here and were so sorry we had to leave. I would most definitely recommend Christopher's Inn for anyone vacationing in the Napa Valley.

It was JUST OK

by TripAdvisor Member csm2000

I thought $200 a night for a VERY small room (bathroom was as big as the bedroom) was a bit steep, but was especially disappointed when breakfast arrived...two rolls, two very small servings of a fruit and yogurt mixture. Warm OJ. That's it!

The location was good in that you can walk right around the corner to the town of Calistoga, and the facilities were clean. BUT, something warm for breakfast would have been good. I'd go somewhere else if I ever return.

Our room was so-so; Other rooms - fabulous!

I stayed there a few weeks ago with a friend, and we had requested a room with 2 beds. They had a room with a pull-out twin, but the mattress was pretty thin. The regular bed, however, was very comfortable, and the on-time breakfast in a basket every morning was a real treat. I suspect the rooms vary a great deal, and we had chosen a room (#1) that was one of their least expensive options. As a result, our room was right on the street. This isn't the case with most of their rooms. I'd definitely try this place again with a boyfriend, though, but upgrade the room. We ran into a couple who came back to the same room every year for a getaway weekend, and it seemed to be a highlight to their year.

Absolutely Wonderful!

Just returned from a family trip to Napa Valley and found this wonderful Inn! Had originally looked for a B&B, but found this instead in Calistoga. A wonderful Inn with about 20 rooms set in a cluster around a central meeting area with a fountain and garden. Wonderful young lady to help with restaurant recommendations (and coupons that worked) and a young man that makes terrific cappucino in the lobby. There is port wine available for gatherings at the fireplace in the lobby and Italian Gelato available in the evening. All the rooms are a different layout and decore has a cozy french twist that did not offend my "anti-ruffle" husband. The beds are amazing, almost cloud-like with the down bed topper and in the morning there is a very soft rapp at the door and a basket of breakfast goodies is on your doorstep - very nice touch. All the restaurants are within walking distance (very helpful after a day of wine-tasting) and all very good - be sure to try Wappo (?) in town - wonderful food and you may have a celebrity sighting - Robert Redford was at the next table the night we were there. We are so glad to have found this Inn, don't think we would choose a B&B again.

Quaint, Cozy, Fun

My family and I recently stayed at Christophers Inn, Calistoga and had a fabulous time.
The staff is a cut above, providing impeccable service. The day manager, Brianna, is well versed in all attributes of the Napa Valley; wine, restaurants, and even a place to get an automotive tire replaced.
The recent addition of a Tuscan style sitting area provides a serene atmosphere to have a glass of wine after a good day of tasting, or try a complementary glass of fine port.
Lastly, the rooms are fun and up beat; all different in theme and design. But, you won't spend too much time in the room because Christophers is walking (Stumbling) distance to Calistoga's dining and drinking opportunities.
A must try. We will definitely become annual regulars

This place sucks!

by TripAdvisor Member Coelacanthe

Do not stay here. It's overpriced, and you get the worst service ever! Rudest staff and mediocre room. This place is definitely nothing special. Absolutely no refunds, even though you book three months in advance.

Top Notch Getaway!!

Beautiful rooms, service, and location!! We had complimentary Port, and a jacuzzi in our room, with breakfast delivered to our door in the morning! Highly recommended to anyone looking to get away and have a unique, romantic, & memorable experience.

I had some business to do for a few hours and was SURPRISED that this gorgeous getaway had free wireless as well!!

So much to see & do .. Downtown Calistoga is a short walk away .. Absolutely heavenly !!!

So loud I never slept

Travelers beware! The property is located on Foothill Blvd- had I known when booking my stay (non refundable) that Foothill Blvd is HWY 29, I would have NEVER booked. The room I stayed in was located roughly 15 feet off the busy highway. The traffic noise was so bad that we were up ALL night listening to vehicle noise and the sweet sound of air brakes from the passing big rigs.

This was by far the strangest B&B experience I've ever had. There was never a sole around & you had to phone someone if you did want to speak with an employee. We nearly checked ourselves in and then we arrived in the room to find that there wasn't even a towel rack. The one redeeming quality was the Jacuzzi tub, however it was not worth the nearly $400 a night room rate.

I hope that the rooms off the road are a bit more peaceful. The owner was kind enough to extend a gift certificate for the remaining night we'd paid for. We may give them another chance however next time I will plan to stay up all night and catch my zzz's when I get home. At least now I know what I'm up against.

Other Don't Stand Up to the Elegance of Christophers Inn

by TripAdvisor Member CaliSurfer21

We just got back from our stay at Christopher's Inn in Calistoga, Napa Valley, CA and it was amazing. When we arrived the front desk staff was so happy to help us get a wine tour together and helped us pick out some great local family wineries to go and visit. Not only did they send us in the right direction but they provided these special Christopher's Inn wine tasting coupons to take with us. For dinner that night we walked 3 minutes to Brannans Grill and loved the food to death, and to make the dining expierence more pleasant the staff at Christopher's gave us a card to get 10% off our meal. Everything from the luxurious decorated rooms, the Spa tubs, fire place in the room, and breakfast in bed made this the most wonderful stay ever. After dinner the owners were having their annual Christmas Cookie Party for their friends and invited us to stop by. We did and it was a ton of fun. There is no other place i will ever stay in Calistoga, ever! Thank You to all at Christopher's Inn

Another great visit

It gets better each time. I loved the big fireplace in the main room. Having a jacuzzi in the room was like having my own personal spa. can't wait for the next visit.

Comments