1100 Ventura Blvd, Camarillo, CA 93010

Satisfaction Average

More about Good Nite Inn Camarillo

nice place

by TripAdvisor Member bigty

i stay at this hotel every week for business purposes and would highly recomend this hotel to anyone. the staff is great, very friendly and helpful. i plan on visiting this area for beach trips this summer and will be staying here. my hat goes off to jesse ruvalcaba (sorry if i butchered spelling the name) he runs this place very well. thanks again and i look forward to many more nights at the good nite inn camarillo.
thanks,
ty lawson

Just Below Par

by TripAdvisor Member FinePointPen

We stayed here for one night and overall, it was pleasant enough. It is conveniently located to the outlet mall - literally next door. It's a traditional old-style motel with exterior walkways so you can't keep the windows open. When checking in at 4:00 p.m., I was told by the receptionist that check-in was at 3:00 p.m. and our room would not be ready for another 30 minutes to an hour. When I replied that it was now 4:00 and asked what the problem was, she immediately phoned someone and Voila! the room was ready. I had also previously requested a room at the back of the hotel to avoid the freeway noise... just beware, the freeway noise can be heard on THREE sides of the hotel. You want the "back" facing the mobile home park. The Wi-Fi was spotty at best and there is no shampoo or conditioner. Beds were nice and the pillows were great. I would recommend this for the most frugal and budget-minded of travelers.

Absolutely Satisfied

by TripAdvisor Member mrsal5000

My wife and I decided to go weekend shopping at the Camarillo Outlet and stayed at the Good Nite Inn. We absolutely loved the immediate, and friendly attention we received as soon as we walked in the lobby. The front desk clerk was very professional and helpful. She answered all of my question from where to park to a great recommendation for Italian food down the road. The rooms where very clean and smelled good. Soon we are going to do are Christmas shopping and the Outlets are at the top of our list, we will definitely stay at the Good Nite In due to their outstanding customer service. They also have a free coffee in the mornings, (that I cant do with out in the mornings) and a pool and spa. I think that anyone that stays at the Good Nite Inn will be pleasantly surprised, as I was!

A decent room!

by TripAdvisor Member fizzmulder

I got this room because me and my girlfriend wanted a place to stay after a halloween party we went too. We were only going to be there a night and didn't want to spend a lot of money. Overall the hotel was what I expected. The bed was actually more comfortable, the room was decent size, and the tv had a lot of channels. The problems though were small, expected, but needed to be addressed. 1) The shower head was the most disgusting thing I had ever seen. The water pressure was a light drizzle and I was afraid to take a shower. 2) Due to the location and price I witnessed a couple of drug deals, so the characters that go to that hotel are not always the type you want next door to you. and 3)The pool was actually very clean though the jacuzzi was another story. It was literally brown and at this time of year you think they might take better care of their jacuzzi then that. Am I surprised by any of this? No, it was what was expected and served its purpose. I don't think I would ever go there again, but it could have been worse.

Stay away

by TripAdvisor Member traveler1234Dallas

My company booked this hotel, excuse me, Motel for me to stay in. If I had my choice I would have stayed somewhere else. Your can hear the noise from the highway all night long. And I found out that a construction company that is working nearby pays for their employees to stay at the motel all week long. So if you dont mind listening to contruction workers coming and going at night and playing their music as loud as they can, you should be fine. Several nights I was awakened at 3am by the people staying in the next room because they where getting their groove on. The walls are very thin. The bed sagged in the middle, the bathroom smelled like mildew and the shower head is gross. I worried about my car all night long. The plus side is that its cheap. But I would spend an extra 10 dollars a night and stay somewhere else. Think twice before you stay. And if you do, dont say I did not warn you.

Plugged up and stinky sink!

by TripAdvisor Member travelholicSanDiego

I've worked in the service industry, and therefore usually give hotels, restaurants, etc. a LOT of slack. I gave this motel several opportunities to correct the big problem on my one-night stay here, but to no avail.

First, a positive: When we arrived, the front desk clerk Nancy was very pleasant and helpful. Now, to the negative: When we walked in our room it was SO STINKY! It smelled like rotten lettuce. I tried to wash my hands and the sink was plugged up. We called the front desk, and they sent a maintenance man. While waiting, we decided that nothing could take care of that smell, so I started to walk back over to the office to get a different room. On the way, I ran into the maintenance man, and he assured me the smell would go away after he unplugged the sink. Back in the room, the maintenance man disassembled the pipe in the bottom and plunged the sink. He splashed dirty water all over the place, put the dirty plunger on the carpet, left chunks of food in the sink that had come up because of the plunging, and left the bar of soap next to the sink BLACK. When my father asked "Does this need to be cleaned up?" the man responded "yes," but then left and didn't come back. I called the front desk and asked for someone to clean up the mess and maybe spray some air freshener. I was informed that no one could come clean up, but that it would be cleaned the next day, which of course didn't help me for my one-night stay. I called back and asked for a different room (because it still STUNK) and was told we could move to the second floor, but my 90-year-old grandmother can't go up stairs, so I declined. We left the window and door open for hours, but the smell still didn't leave, and the sink still didn't drain. We had to brush our teeth and wash our hands in the bathtub.

So....very long story, I know, but I was really disappointed in this motel---particularly the unwillingness to clean up the mess left by the maintenance man and the claim that no one could come spray some air freshener.

On a positive note, this motel is in a great location--close to the freeway and also close to Old Town Camarillo, which has tons of cute little restaurants and shops.

I will never stay here again because of that darn sink and the lack of customer service.

Not as bad as I thought

by TripAdvisor Member jumbosstar

This was not as bad as I thought. Primary purpose for this one nighter was the shopping at the premium outlets nearby and to spend the night.

The only bad thing about this place is the carpet floor which looks a bit dirty so keep your shoes on. Other than that, this place is considered quite good in my standards. No free wireless internet though.

The bed is quite comfortable and sheets appear clean. The layout of the hotel room reminds me of one of those Best Western/Marriott chains where there is a large mirror and counter with sink and the bathroom next door.

The bathroom is small of course but it's clean. There is also a TV and free parking available. If I remember right, there is a simple breakfast provided (the lame packed donut and coffee type of breakfast). For one night stay where your main purpose is to sleep and shower, this is cheap and good.

FANTASTIC STAFF!

by TripAdvisor Member applefour

The staff made my stay enjoyable they were very friendly and helpful with my questions. I can't remember everyones name, but Jesse is excellent! He pointed out some fantastic places to go near by. Fantastic location right next to shopping outlets, a movie theater and restaurants. Great rooms for a great price. Highly recommend! :)

A little to much noise

by TripAdvisor Member BleednBlu

The freeway noise is very loud. Our room was in front above the pool. The noise is also a problem at the pool when your trying to talk. The pool is very small.

Comments