The Carlyle Hotel Campbell

Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews

Tags

Luxury Travel Singles Women's Travel
See Amenities

Great Hotel and Best service!!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 24, 2012

My reason for travel was to attend a wedding. I had late arrival but the front desk went beyond their way and accommodates me. They were very friendly and courteous. The Hotel is very accommodating. The Lobby was nicely decorated Cherry Furniture. The room was very well maintained and smells fresh. I stayed in Two Doubles were clean and comfortable, along with Desk, Television, Internet access, Refrigerator and Hair dryer. The hotel was quiet at night so I had great sleep. The hotel is located near to Winchester Mystery House. I highly recommend this place.

Unique Quality: Clean room

Directions: Good Samaritian Hospital, Santa Clara Medical Center, California's Great America, the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara University.

Absolutely Wonderful Hotel!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 24, 2012

My wife and I went to Campbell, CA for two days and stayed at Carlyle Hotel, We enjoyed our stay. This hotel is beautifully appointed and staying there was great, the location was very good. The staff was gracious and extremely helpful. The room comfortable and clean. The decor is great, very warm and welcoming. The beds were amazing. The customer service was FANTASTIC and I cannot wait to stay here again!

Unique Quality: clean rooms

Directions: Winchester Mystery House

Nearby The Carlyle Hotel Campbell

The Carlyle Hotel Campbell

• Best Western Campbell
  • Carlyle Hotel Campbell

Address: 1300 Camden Avenue, (formerly Best Western), Campbell, California, 95008, United States

Amenities at The Carlyle Hotel Campbell

• Continental Breakfast
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services

Campbell Travel Forum

Need advice about Campbell, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Campbell and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Campbell