Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Comfortable and inexpensive (with a coupon :-)
Hmm... I didn't live there but whenever I would look for a comfortable, clean and just nice accommodation in Carlsbad I would drive first there.
Why? Because it's Super 8 Motel - American motel chain. Whenever I chose Super 8 Motel during my USA driving trip I was satisfied: no luxury but clean, good quality, comfortable rooms and always at reasonable price (as for the USA :-). Add reservations online.
OK, about Carlsbad Super 8 Motel:
- FREE coffee and pastries,
- FREE cable TV (HBO),
- FREE in-room microwave/refrigerator & Clock/Radio (hmm... how to use the alarm clock hehe?)
- guest laundry
- family suites available
- good location in the downtown: walking distance to shop and dine.
Unique Quality: With a coupon from a coupon book on my picture:
for 1-2 persons /1 bed Sun-Thurs:
$49 + tax (May & June)
$59 + tax (Jul & Aug)
Tax was 7.5% in April 2003.
With coupon at check-in. Hmm... limited rooms/based on availability. No valid with other discounts or during holidays and special events. Higher rates apply on weekends. Expires 8/31/2003.
Directions: North I-5: Exit Tamarack Ave., turn right at Carlsbad Village Dr., turn first left at Pio Pico Dr., 1 block on right.
South I-5: Exit Tamarack, turn left at Carlsbad Village Dr. drive under I-5, turn second left on Pio Pico Dr., 1 block on right.
Popular Hotels in Carlsbad
3075 Carlsbad Blvd., Carlsbad
7100 Four Seasons Point, Carlsbad
6450 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad
2950 Ocean Street, Carlsbad
Explore the World
- The Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium
- La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn (345 120th Ave. West.)
- Golden Hills Inn
- Ciragan Palace Hotel Kempinski
- RAF Mansion Hotel
- Holiday Cottages
- Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
- Ridgewood Residence
- Hotel An-Ba Romani
- Hampton Inn San Antonio-Six Flags
- Hilton Fujairah
- Chicago Group of Houseboats
- Dreams Beach Resort Sharm El-Sheikh
- Aqua Grand Inn & Waterpark