Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach

See Amenities

Great Beach Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 2, 2013

Across the street from beach - a short climb down, but we had beautiful walks on the beach every morning. Hotel also has a free shuttle to any restaurant / shopping in the immediate area. We had a great dinner with drinks and only had to call our driver to come and get us when we were ready to come home. I will definitely stay here again.

Ken_Weaver's Profile Photo

One of the Best Hotels in Carlsbad

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 28, 2005

I stayed in the Carlsbad Hilton Garden Inn for 4 months early in 2004. I was particularly impressed with the front desk service. I believe that 7 of the 10 front desk employees at that time had worked at Disneyworld or Disneyland. They were always anticipating my needs and quick to response to any they didnt. The house keeping staff was excellent and the facilities were always in order through the hotel.

Unique Quality: During the time that I was staying there, they had music on the patio on weekends during the early evening. The Spanish decor of the hotel was very romantic. The gardens were very carely tended. But most impressive was the location of the hotel- literally across the street from the Pacific Ocean. I seldom missed a sunset and they were all different!
I could go to sleep each night with the windows open and hear the surf crashing on the beach!

I seldom drove at night. The van driver would take me into town every night and pick me up when I was ready to return to the hotel.

The restaurant was okay but not up to the quality of the rest of the operation.

Directions: South of the Village of Carlsbad

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Carlsbad Travel Forum

Need advice about Carlsbad, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Carlsbad and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Carlsbad hotel reviews