Channel Islands National Park Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 794
The only way you can stay there overnight is by camping, unless you own a boat and anchor off-shore.
Camping is available year round at all of the islands but boat trips to Santa Rosa, San Miguel & Santa Barbara are limited.
A $10.00 fee is charged for camping in National Park service operated campgrounds.
Few amenities are available. You must pack in everything you need including water. The National Park Service provides vault toilets & tables. At Santa Rosa & San Miguel windscreens are provided.
Permits are required.
- Reviews: 9
National Park Service: Camping at Anacapa
The campground is on East Anacapa Island, 1/2 mile from the dock landing, up 140 steps. Be prepared to climb the steps with all your gear. You need to bring all the food and water you'll need. There are no vending machines or convenience stores on the island. Space is very limited. Reserve a campsite through the national park service online or call 1-800-365-CAMP
There are a limited number of campsites available. One feels very secluded on the island, away from television and all the other modern amenities. The toilets are clean and toilet paper is provided. Anything you bring to camp you must take home with you, including garbage. It gets cool and windy in the evening. Bring extra layers of clothing.
- Reviews: 262
Tent: Anacapa is not the best place for camping
The problem with Anacapa is that it is flat and up in the air which means it is susceptable to winds. And mean ones too. There's no where to really go either, you don't want to be dive bombed by the birds. But this picture gives you a good idea of how space is hard to come by. $10 national parks reservation fee for camping.
- Reviews: 262
Water and shelter: Santa Cruz camping area by ranger station
This is a nice campground in a valley with the cover of trees and the ranger station just a few hundred feet away.
- Reviews: 137
scorpion bay campgrounds: Camping is the name of the game
the facilities here are very minimal. They have pit toilets (pit toilets are basically outhouses that DON'T move) and a spicket for water.... Not every site has a spicket, In fact I personally only saw ONE spicket. so you have to share. each site gets a picnic table and an animal proof food bin. You bring EVERYTHING to the campground which is a good 1/4-1/2 mile inland, so don't overpack, or you will be walking back and forth from pier to campground. This is pretty much for people that LIKE camping. I Like to camp so I enjoyed it. (the prcture is hard to see, but it is of the Table and food bin - that is what you get.)
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- California's Island Tour
- Travel to the American Galapagos. Channel Islands Multi-Day Trips. www.sbadventureco.com/
- Channel Island Shores
- New! Channel Island Shores $117. Best Rates for Hotels in Oxnard. www.trivago.com/ChannelIslandShores
- Channel Islands Ca Hotels
- Info on Channel Islands Ca Hotels Answers, Results and Great Info! searchinq.com/ChannelIslandsCaHotels
Explore the World
- Channel Islands Natl. Prk
- Best Rates or Refund + $50 Coupon. Hotels by Channel Islands Natl. Prk www.expedia.com/hotels
- Channel Island Hotels
- Lowest price guarantee! Book a Hotel in the Channel Islands www.booking.com/Channel-islands-Hotels
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Book Channel Islands National Park Hotels Over 148,000 Hotels Worldwide. www.hotels.com/
- $56+ Priceline Hotels
- Best Prices on Hotels, Guaranteed. Channel Islands National Pk Hotels www.priceline.com/Channel_Islands
- Great Deals on Hotels
- Channel Islands Park Hotels Book Online or Call 1-866-218-8076 www.hotels-and-discounts.com/