45 Tamal Vista Blvd, Corte Madera, CA 94925

More about Corte Madera

Lori ,Dulce & DaddyLori ,Dulce & Daddy

Wanch & PetWanch & Pet

Dulce Wanch & PetDulce Wanch & Pet

I want to tell you something.I want to tell you something.

Travel Tips for Corte Madera

This page is dedicated to Annapet and her family

by Waalewiener

"Father and Son at the Golden Gate Bridge."

It was absolutely wonderful the time we were with you Annapet ,Wanch & Dulce Amour ,I would like to call Chito sweet lovely boy .
You talk about your little boy Annapet ,and you tell us how sweet he is ,and you are absolutely right Annapet ,Chito is a very sweet and loving little boy ,and Lori & Hans got to know him and we fell in love with him.
You have showed such warm and great hospitality Annapet and Wanch ,thank you for spending time with us ,taking us for a beautiful dinner ,then giving us a fantastic tour of San Francisco.
We really really appreciate what you done for us . I took many pictures of our visit ,and I like to show as many as I can ,I hope you like them .
Thanks and much Love from Canada .We love you guys and your sweet little boy.
Lori & Hans

The pictures in this page ,(first & last picture )were taken at The Vista point of the Golden Gate Bridge on the Sausalito side we stopped and took a look at the bridge and we took some beautiful pictures up here,this was such an fantastic view
Many more pictures will come in the travelogues and some tips as well.

"We had dinner at this wonderful Seafood Restuarant"

Annapet & Wanch ,took us to this wonderful Chinese
Restaurant . TON KIANG specialty is
'' Dim Sum & Seafood '' .
It was soo great ,the table was circular and it rotated.
So what the waitresses did, they kept bringing all kind of different dishes of food and you then could look at the food and you take that bowl of food or decline and wait until the next bowl or plate of food was presented.For Lori & Hans this was the first time we ever been to such a restaurant ,and we liked it very very much
Thank you very much Annapet & Wanch .

"And then the fantastic Tour of San Francisco."

After this wondeful dinner at Ton Kiang Wanch asked us if we liked to do a Tour of San Francisco ,
and what a great Tour it was I will tell you the places we went to see.We drove through S.F past by Churches and Cathedrals ,then drove steeps streets through beautiful China Town ,then Italian town ,passed by the Peter and Paul Church,past by the Trans-American
building .
We followed behind a Cable Car ,then next was '' Lombard Street '',a street with very steep turns down a real tourist attraction.
Then we drove up to the '' Coit Memorial Tower '' where there was a stunning view of San Francisco and the bridges .After that we drove past the '' Embarcadero '' where the Cruise Ships are docked.
Then we went over the ''Bay Bridge ''
to Treasure Island where there was again a fantastic view of the Bay Bridge and San Francisco.
It was getting darker and we drove by the Palace of fine Art, a fantastic domed building and a fountain and white Swans, just beautiful.
Now it was getting dark and time to go back home to Corte Madera,we did see some San Francisco nightlife streetlighting etc, it looked so great with all the lights on
Obviously we are very very thankful
to Wanch & Annapet for giving us this great Tour of San Francisco .
We would have never seen all this without you Annapet & Wanch .
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Dinner at Ton Kiang ,now that was a special treat.

by Waalewiener

"This was an exciting and wonderful experience."

WOW ,what a great dinner this was ,and so different in the way the food was served ,Not a menu ,not a buffet ,but different waitresses coming to your table with a bowl or a plate of food ,you look at it and then you decide if you want this type of food .
And if you don't you just say No thank you and the next waitress comes around with different food .
We ate and we ate and we loved it
You can hardly tell by LoriPori's face
if she had a good time here eh.
What a clown that LoriPori hehehe

This is the name of the Chinese restaurant ''TonKiang''
Dim Sum Seafood .

I am trying to eat with the chopsticks ,good thing they also had Fork & Knife or I might still be sitting there trying to use chopsticks .hehe.

Daddy Wanch really likes to eat haha and so did Dulce and Hansi.

It was really nice looking at all the different food dishes that were shown to us ,we just looked at the food and if it looked good then we said yes I like that bowl or that plate.

Somehow the table got more and more dishes on it ,but we handled it pretty good
Food was all very yummy.

Time for a little mushing here looks like we are done with our meal and Dulce got to roam around a bit ,at one time I felt some
thing on my feet and yes it was our
Dulce Amor under the table .
Ssssssssssttttttttt don't tell the whole world that .

Dinner is done ,tummies are full and it is time to continue our Tour of San Francisco
More pictures coming in next travelogue.

Little Dulce & Hansi became instant buddies

by Waalewiener

"You like pullinng my beard eh little buddy"

Yes it did not take long mayby 10 minutes until Dulce & Hansi made friends and the fun
began.

Haha look at him ,a little shy eh buddy ,wel let me tell you guys that did not last very long .

Look Hansi I have a basketball and I have a red car ,you wanna come and play Hansi??
Sure little buddy I am coming I am coming.

Ok Ok lets go and see how good you are in basket ball ,you look all excited little buddy Dulce.

Yesss you are very good
Dulce look at you. I bet you can put the ball in the net and get two points.

Hi Hansi ,yes I scored two points I am coming to see you now lets play something else Hansi.

Ok Ok here we go ,hard to
walk all the way from the balcony to inside eh buddy ,so you needed a ride eh.
You did not hit your head on the door I hope ,nahh you are a smart little boy. Do you have a good grip there ,is there anything to hold on to up there ???

Well how was that did you have nice ride Dulce little buddy.
Time to get ready we are going out to Dinner and we have to get ready.
The next travelogue we are stopped at the Vista point on the Sausalito side of the '' Golden Gate Bridge '' first stop of our San Francisco tour that we are going on.
Come and see you will not be dissapointed .

Comments