Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Westside

Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Costs 26% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• poetjo's Profile Photo

Stay For The Food & Jazz Club

I stayed at the Radisson because I had a friend performing there and because the hotel offered a free shuttle to and from LAX. The hotel lobby is spacious with a large bar area and restaurant accommodations. The Culver's Club for jazz is nestled within the lobby area and is also very spacious yet intimate.

The rooms at the Radisson need to be updated or at least looked at once in a while. There was only one lamp in the room that worked and the hair dryer also was not working. The bed however was fantastic. Extremely comfortable. There were a bunch of young people next door who partied out in the hallway all night. I don't think I even got two hours sleep that night. Because I only stayed for one night, I did not complain about anything. Had it been longer, I definitely would have said something.

While the room was not up to par, the rest of the hotel was fantastic. We had brunch in the Share restaurant which was fabulous. For $14 you were treated to anything and everything breakfast. There was a chef who prepared your omelet to your specific desires as well as cooking your waffles to perfection. There were eggs, bacon, sausages, muffins, croissants, yogurts, fruit, cereal, pastries and I'm sure I forgot something. We had plates of food in front of us and loved every minute of it.

From the servers at the restaurant to the waitstaff in the Culver's club, everyone was friendly accommodating and professional which also includes the hotel staff. They also offer free wifi.

The grounds are beautiful with exotic patios, lush green foliage, palm trees and rock gardens. There is also a large fitness room and swimming pool. The hotel is very well contained.

I would stay there again though I would be more outspoken about my room. It is very conveniently located to the airport with free shuttle service.

Unique Quality: Wonderful spot to hang out in the bar/lounge area with your laptop or just to chill. The Culver's Club for jazz is a must and the food is fantastic, from the bar appetizer menu to dinner and breakfast. Gorgeous exotic patios for lounging or sunbathing.

Directions: Only three miles away from LAX