Sea Mountain Inn Spa Resort

Expedia.com Travelocity

Tags

Women's Travel Spa and Resort Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

Is a Nude resort like sea mountain good for first

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 1, 2007

Many have emailed me to see what I thought of our stay at sea mountain inn.
As many of you know I write the travel blog and have reviewed numerous resort properties for some major publications and newspapers.

I was invited to do a piece on Nude travel Lifestyles resorts and I went to the sea mountain Inn actually in Desert Hot Springs California by Palm Springs.

I paid my own way and did not notify the staff of my intentions of reviewing this property. One can read my full reviews on my blog and website and of course in the April Sunday Paper edition.
For virtual tourist I think the main issue is will a female feel comfortable in this unique environment.

My visit included a day pass -food and drinks,and excellent tandem massages and I traveled with my husband .

Although through Europe we have been to Topless beaches we were unsure what the truth of the sea mountain inn was. There has been much discussion as to if swingers or lifestyles people and true nudists and newbees are a correct mix.

We found the Inn respectful ,clean, the staff over the top pleasing and the rooms to be 4 stars. Had they had a bar on property and a gym we would consider it as good as a boutique hotel gets naked or clothed.

We were quite overwhelmed by the upscale nature of the guests and staff. We ate ,danced,enjoyed mineral water pools and became totally comfortable in the luxury nude paradise.

There are no single men on the property as any time which helped to provide the level of comfort found no whre else in the world. If you have never been to a Nude resort this would be the resort to try. Its intimate and relaxing. We made some amazing friends had incredible laughs and felt an aloha vibe and welcomed by all. There are no children on this property although many guests spent hours talking about school and work and kids.

Unique Quality: Nude resort of adults only
romantic
art and decor
mineral water
unusual 24 hour lounge
people and sensuality

Directions: mineral water area next to palm springs california

Nearby Sea Mountain Inn Spa Resort

Sea Mountain Inn Spa Resort

• Sea Mountain Hotel Desert Hot Springs

Address: 66540 San Marcus Drive, Desert Hot Springs, California, 92240, United States

2 Photos of Sea Mountain Inn Spa Resort

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Desert Hot Springs Travel Forum

Need advice about Desert Hot Springs, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Desert Hot Springs and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Desert Hot Springs hotel reviews