The Spring Resort & Spa

12699 Reposo Way, Desert Hot Springs, California, 92240, United States

More about The Spring Resort & Spa

The Spring Cleanse and Fast

I just came back from stay for a week at The Spring
Resort and Spa. This is my third visit to this resort and my second Cleanse and Fast. I love staying at this resort because it makes me feel like home. It is small, clean, friendly, the spa treatments are terrific. I highly recommend the Cleanse and Fast, I've lost thirty pounds. When I return home I feel refreshed and relaxed.

An Amazing Place!

From the moment you step into the Spring, it's HEAVEN! The accomodations, the setting, the mineral baths, the staff and of course, the SPA!!! By far, one of the most amazing places to be! I highly recommend it to all! The Spring will become a yearly vacation spot for us!!

Relaxing Retreat In The Desert

A wonderful way to spend the week. It was the location of a week long cleansing fast. The room was charming and in keeping with the idea of getting away from our 24/7 wired world. I took daily delightful swimming sessions in the pool and indulged myself with a variey of messages. As General McArthur said, "I shall return".

Rest, Relax, Rejuvenate, Refresh

The quiet. The splendid views. The weather. They all contribute to a truly rejuvenating experience. The staff goes out of their way to make my visits wonderful. I feel like a new person after I leave the property. A quick drive from Palm Springs, easy to access. I LOVE it! I feel energized after I am there!

The Spring - try the Cleanse

by TripAdvisor Member a_robyn

The Spring is the perfect place to go when you need to de-stress. I've been there twice and each time I go, I leave feeling a bit healthier, lighter and more energetic. In addition to having a spa and mineral baths right on the premises, periodically they offer a "Cleanse" - a supervised liquid fast. I have been to other cleansing programs in Desert Hot Springs, but they were much more expensive and did not have mineral water on the grounds. After the Spring's program, I'd never go anywhere else.

The owners are on the premises often and take pride in the grounds. My room had a wonderful full kitchen and very fast wireless internet. I was a woman staying alone and felt totally safe and looked after.

No for day spa, Maybe for overnight stay

by TripAdvisor Member LAGIRL74

If you're looking for a day spa be warned: 30 min. drive from Palm Springs in a residential zone, small co-ed changing room (1 person at a time), small co-ed shower room (2 stalls), small livingroom (5-6 people) small co-ed sauna, no steam room. If you think this is romantic, think again. Waiting in line to change, shower, use the sauna together around frustrated people not happy to SHARE their space?! The massage was great, but nothing special. If you plan on staying at this resort then I doubt you will encounter any problems. If you're looking for a day spa any other spa offers more space, privacy and ammenities and better location. Not impressed.

Perfect for a quick refresher

Just returned from a refreshing day at The Springs...It's small and private which appealed to me as I don't do well in large, impersonal resorts...The owners go out of their way to make sure that you feel comfortable and the staff is very friendly...The services are first class and the prices were fair...very relaxing...would happily to back...

A piece of heaven in the desert...

A small resort with the personal service that many spas are missing. They have mineral pools in three different temperatures, a sauna and many services to choose from. The Combo Massage was the best I've had. Get there in time to enjoy the grounds, pools and sauna prior to your services and then a bit after as well. I was completely relaxed, well hydrated and had very soft skin by the time I left. I can't wait to go back!

Great experience!

by TripAdvisor Member NANSPOOON

Just returned from 2 days with my best friend for a Spa girls experience. We stayed in a room that had a kitchen with everything you need.The roms are very zen with nice touches; candles, incense and a stereo with a Springs CD. The bed was so comfortable! We brought groceries with us and were able to make lunch and dinner and ate outside by the pool under the full moon. The first day we did the Spring Buff, it was outstanding! The next day I did the auromatherapy massage.
The pools were great with 3 different degrees. The grounds are lovely. The only time we left was to get my friend some allergy medicine. We never wanted to leave. I could go on and on..we will be back next year same time.

Comments