Motel 6 San Diego El Cajon

550 Montrose Court, I-8 at Magnolia Avenue, El Cajon, California, 92020, United States

Motel 6 San Diego - El Cajon
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Terrible service

I went to stay at this place and the front desk lady said first no rooms available but some else walked in behind us then the rooms pop up because they needed a room. Then she only smoking was available. I have breathing problems. She said she sup in a non smoking room. She lied. She put me in a smoking room but ok out the Ashe trays. Funny trick. The second night I roled over and notice large cigarette wholes in the bedding. Went to the front desk. The the same lady said nothing she can do. No night manager is on duty. They have no more blankets. So did you even change the blankets? She said we was them every day. Doesn't make since. I here's the blanket out of he room that night. I asked for another she said they were booked. I notice 6 other non smoking room sitting empty and told her. She said they were reserved (it 10pm). She refused to put me in a non smoking and did everything she could to make me stay in the smoking room. She finlpally said she could up me in a non mocking room he next day. I told her I would be out until 6 pm. Came back. She said they could not do it. On me last day there they moved me to non smoking room. That had smelly blankets and not toilet paper. I went and bought my own after the attitude and the front desk. On check out it was tense and the heavy set Mexican lady was scowling at me the whole time. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Nthey need to change the management soon. This writing will go To corporate next.

Comments