Americas Best Value Inn

See Amenities

Wonderful!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 22, 2015

Had an advanced booking for two nights but arrived a day early to avoid traveling at night. Staff was gracious and welcoming and gave us the same reduced rate we had paid for the original stay. Room was nicely appointed and very clean. Quiet and calm environment. Staff was responsive and friendly, and free breakfast was the best hotel breakfast we've had. Would definitely stay here again if we are here. Thank you, Americas Best Value Inn - El Monte, CA for making our visit so enjoyable!

good for shoppers

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 15, 2009

Comfortable place, close to freeways and shops. Has Food4Less opposite to it. And also a shopping mall close to it. Good place for vacation. Services are good. They give a warm and welcoming treatment.
I would visit them again and recommend everyone to stay here if they are in El Monte or Los Angeles area.

Affordable.. best deal

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 24, 2009

I recommend this motel to everyone because of its best value at a lower rate. I guess there was some offer going on while I stayed in this motel. Actually I checked in on a Wednesday and was planning to stay for two days. Obviously I had the travelling coupon with me. They told me if I pay the rack rates I would get to stay the third day free. But, I guess it was weekdays so they gave me the Manager’s Special rate and I ended up staying there for 3 days at a much lower rate. I think you guys should try it on a weekday. It is a good deal.

Great location and amenities

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 3, 2009

This is one of the hotels where I visit regularly. Its comforting atmosphere and good location is the main reason for my regular visits. It is close to the freeways and market place. Also, the amenities in the hotel are worth the price. They have cozy rooms and welcoming service. Their swimming pool is one the things I would recommend to everyone for sunbath and sauna.
Also the vicinity is clean. All in all a good place to stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to youngsters, families and couples.

Unique Quality: Swimming Pool.
Proximity to Freeways and public transportation

Directions: Close to I-5, Exit on Valley blvd/Peck Rd

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

El Monte Travel Forum

Need advice about El Monte, California? Visit the Travel Forum for El Monte and ask our Answer Gurus.

El Monte Travel Guide