2100 East Mariposa Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245

Orbitz.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs about the same, but rated 12% higher than other 3 star hotels

• TaniaMaria's Profile Photo

The best service in a Garden Inn!

Great facilities, and as a Hilton Honnors member you are really pampered.

I love the staff and hotel is centrally located and tucked away from the hussle and bussle of airport madness.

Directions: From LAX take Sepulveda Blvd heading South to Mariposa and make a left.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo

A fabulous Hotel near LAX California

This is a great Hotel , Lori & I really liked this Hotel ,stayed here 3 nights and enjoyed our stay .The Hotel staff was great they were very helpful all the time.

Unique Quality: TO me it was the great shuttle service the Hotel provided.
    And off course the free acces to High Speed
    Internet .Not in your room but downstairs in a room across from the elevators.

Directions: Located right next to a Metro train stop
    Mariposa & Nash stop.
    Two miles from LAX Airport.

• Goner's Profile Photo

Very Convenient

This hotel is conveniently located less than 5 miles from the Manhattan Beach Pier and very close to the airport. It's nicely appointed and very comfortable. The staff was especially friendly and helpful.

There is a nice conversation area around the fireplace to relax and have coffee served free from the bar.

They offer a continental breakfast for $6.96
    and full breakfast for $9.95 both served buffet style.

Unique Quality: They have a free shuttle to anywhere within a 5 mile radius. That means a free shuttle to the airport and to Manhattan Beach. It runs 24 hours a day. Just give the hotel a call and they will come pick you up or drop you off.

Directions: Next to Los Angeles Airport

• travelmad478's Profile Photo

VT Base Camp

I stayed here for two nights for the VT Weekend. This hotel was really nice, especially at the bargain price of $69 per night. There's a pool, a lobby lounge (perpetually filled with VT members that weekend), and a tiny business center with one computer (also perpetually filled with VT members!)

Unique Quality: If you're hanging around the area like we were, there's no need to rent a car--the hotel shuttle picks you up from the airport and will take you anywhere nearby, for free.

Directions: Five minutes from LAX by car or shuttle

• TinKan's Profile Photo

Great location and great hotel

The Hilton Garden Inn is located in El Segundo just a mile away from the LA Airport and located right on the Blue line train.

You will find the staff very helpful and friendly and always willing to help even at 2am when we were sitting in the lobby having an after party social gathering.

The rooms are very very clean and each room had a mini fridge and coffee pot.

Unique Quality: The hotel has a shuttle bus that will take you anywhere you would like to go within a 5-mile radius and they will pick you up when you are done with all of your sightseeing or shopping.

More about Hilton Garden Inn El Segundo

Accomodation in El Segundo, LA

by Carmela71 about Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo

For the Vt meeting, Vt staff got a great deal with Hilton el Segundo, the hotel was so good, that we decided to stay as well on our last night. If I go back I will definitely repeat.
Rooms were good size, with fridge, staff was helpful, menu was not so original but was nice. And the company was the best!!

Good Hotel...But Paper Thin Walls

I would love to rate the Hilton Garden Inn/El Segundo more highly than "OK"...because there are so many things to like: Great service; new; charming decor; free wireless throughout the hotel; free parking; and on and on.

But, on my last stay there, I discovered a problem that I find rather serious: The walls are **paper thin.**

I know from being a frequent Trip Advisor user that "thin walls" is a frequent complaint of many hotels all over America. But the problem seems to be particularly bad at the Hilton Garden Inn/El Segundo.

During our last stay at this hotel, I was speaking with my wife in my normal voice (I don't whisper...but I certainly don't yell), and the person next door said (and I heard it cystal clear), "It sure would be nice if I could get some sleep over here." Wow -- I still get chills up my spine when I think of the realization that the people in the next room could hear every word that my wife and I had uttered.

The only other complaint I have is the food: It's only average. The service in the restaurant is outstanding! But, if I had to grade the food, I have to give it a "C."

All in all, not a bad place to stay. But how can I recommend it to any of you when the walls seem hollow?

Highly recommended

I can only recommend this place. Very nice, clean and modern rooms, great breakfast, nice staff, free airport shuttle, fair price ... I had no complaints. It is a great airport hotel but not really ideal for tourists wanting to explore LA. We did a sightseeing tour by bus from the hotel - it was very far. There is not much happening outside the hotel. We paid USD 118 including all taxes per night for a double room (breakfast not included).

Excellent property handy to LAX and freeway

by TripAdvisor Member wanderer05

This was a wonderful place to stay on a blustery Saturday night (Nov. 26). The property is very nice, from the pool and lobby area to the rooms. Service was also excellent, my suitcase was delivered from the airport right to my room late that night after it missed my connecting flight in Toronto. A team effort on the part of Air Canada and this hotel not to mention myself. Nice. I also found the tiny business center (a little room with 2 computers - with highspeed Internet - and printers) open 24hrs to be very handy. A small fitness center is also available up to 11pm. The property also features a restaurant where I had dinner and the extra cost contintental breakfast on Sunday morning. The free cookies available on the counter at checkin were also excellent. Food was good albeit a little sparse and pricey. Parking wasn't a problem.

All this for a mere $67 room price for one night, $2 less than the Super 8 Bayview in San Diego the following night, though the continental breakfast there is included - I had to eat it in the lobby. A real bargain.

This is not in a location very near any attractions, but is an excellent choice for a layover near the airport. I would stay here for a night or two again, longer if in a different location.

makes business travel a delight

My husband has stayed here each week for the last 18 months and I visit as often as possible. At every level..housekeepers to management..it's a beautifully run hotel, friendly without being familiar, great service, spacious promptly-maintained rooms, excellent fresh breakfast offerings, well-equipped business and fitness centers..an all around comfortable, gracious, happy-to-accommodate facility. In addition, it's only minutes from LAX with handy shuttle service. I LOVE THESE FOLKS!!!

Comments