Howard Johnson Escondido

Howard Johnson Escondido CA
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• please dont stay here

stayed here 3 days, had bed bugs,told office ,treated it like we didnt know what we where talking about, asked for full refund,they told us we just wanted money. i still have welts on my back 48hrs later. i did get half my money back,but that was just to shut me up.my wife and i are not happy.they treated us very bad. please dont stay here!! YOUVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!

Directions: not the best

More about Escondido

From the trainFrom the train

This bird sang like Tony Bennet!This bird sang like Tony Bennet!

Travel Tips for Escondido

At the Wild Animal Park there...

by brdwtchr

At the Wild Animal Park there is a garden with native plants of the area. It is high on the hill above the area where the animal exhibits are. This part of the Wild Animal Park was not very busy. In addition to desert plants I saw some small animals and birds here. There are a few pictures of them in my travelogue.

Wild Animal Park

by GinGinCoo

We took my friends from the Philippines, Arlene and husband Jun to Wild Animal Park in Escondido. It was all our first time there. I've been to San Diego Zoo several times before and never been to this park. Wow!!!, look at what I missed!!! No wonder my neighbors always recommended going here. This was not a zoo... it felt like we were on Safari. The animals seems like they were in their own natural environment. They have 1,800 acre wildlife preserve which allows visitors to view herds of exotic animals as they might have been seen in their native Asia or Africa.

"Railway"

What makes the San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park so unique are the large enclosures which enable the animals to roam freely. So how do you observe them in their natural setting? The Wgasa Bush Line Railway, that's how. The Railway is an electric monorail ride that takes you on an incredible, 55-minute guided tour of the Wild Animal Park's major field enclosures of Eurasia and Africa. Go to http://www.wildanimalpark.com. Go there for more information.

Wild Animal Park is definitely the Park to see when in the San Diego Area