Scottfeild Executive Hotel

1 review
michael_Scottfeild's Profile Photo

Hospitality Industry

by written on December 7, 2010

I have worked in the Hospitality industry for 15 years, and after all of these years there is one thing that I have learned....you can only please some of the people some of the time. We strive to accommodate all of ours guests needs and wants and sometimes there are things that are out of our hands. This is the part that can be very frustrating for both the guest and the hotel staff. One of the things that always gets me as a hotel staff member is when a guest will check out and then complain about something that has happened in the night that has disrupted their stay. As I have always told my guests, "there is someone here 24/7 for anything that you may need." So therefore if you have any problems in the night, or any time for that matter please call the front desk so that we can try and make the situation right for you, our guest.

P.S. Please look @ the photo I have uploaded of our nice festive lobby for xmas:-)

Directions: Downtown Eureka, California.

Eureka Travel Forum

Need advice about Eureka, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Eureka and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Eureka hotel reviews