Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Fairfield Napa Valley Area

riorich55's Profile Photo

Just a Quick Ride to Napa Valley

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 19, 2010

Fortunately with the amount of business travel I had been doing in 2010 and staying the bulk of my nights at various Marriott properties, afforded us some FREE NIGHTS at local Marriott's on our trip to California. In choosing this particular property for a 2 night stay, I wanted something fairly local to the Napa Valley area, but I also didn't want to blow too many points.

At 15,000 points per night this Fairfield fit the bill. Although we could have stayed at some other Marriott properties closer to Napa they were both at 20K and 25K points per night and as it turned out this facility was only about 10 to 12 minutes farther up the road and actually made for a quicker getaway when we left the area going toward Yosemite.

Unique Qualities: This had to be the best Fairfield Inn and Suites I have stayed at. The room was extremely comfortable and very roomy. 2 HDTV's (I don't think we turned them on), a small refrigerator (we did use), a microwave and very clean. When I commented to one of the ladies at the front desk about how this was a very nice property she explained that they had won the Best of the Fairfield award for several years from the Marriott Corporate Office.

Located as it is in Fairfield, California I would have expected nothing but. I also found out that the name Fairfield had come from a place that Bill Marriott enjoyed (I believe it was a ranch somewhere) and he decided to name one of his brands after it.

Unique Quality: The best thing about the Fairfield was the breakfast. This was by far the best serve yourself breakfast bar, I've been to for an inexpensive chain. The juice was fresh, coffee was great, oatmeal was fresh and included all the things I like including nuts, brown sugar and raisins.

It was an easy on and off the Interstate, yet far enough away that you didn't hear the highway noise. If you are thinking of staying in the Napa area and like us only use a hotel room to sleep and not hang out in, this should strongly be considered for your stay.

Nearby Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Fairfield Napa Valley Area

• Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Fairfield Travel Forum

Need advice about Fairfield, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Fairfield and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Fairfield hotel reviews