1608 S. Mission Road, Fallbrook, CA, 92028
Econo Lodge Inn and Suites
Orbitz.com Official Site Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Fallbrook Lodge

The room was an afterthought. It was bad.

by TripAdvisor Member TC413

An air condioner on the wall over 6 feet from the floor. Couldn't see the controls. Manager stood on a chair. I refused..unsafe. The A/C shut down after awhile and it was humid. Opening the sliding glass door was a robbery risk considering the location of the room to the street.
Being a retirted cop, I was an easy mark. Lock on sliding door was probably 30 years old
and easy to enter from the outside. TV was no programmed properly. Only one channel.
Room needed a spring cleaning. Eg., dust on the back of chairs, etc. Room's electrical was not user friendly. My daughter was pleased with her room, but I won't return.

Great, Clean hotel

by TripAdvisor Member norcal180

Stayed one night at this hotel (stopped into town to see friends). Got the room with the king size bed. great shower, room was clean, tv worked, microwave, ice, etc. everything was there. the staff was nice as well, very helpful and polite. Also they offer a pretty good continental breakfast. Will stay again if i come back. They also offer some covered parking, which is also a plus.

We were accomodated in (almost) every way!

by TripAdvisor Member nyxed

My husband and I traveled to Fallbrook for his Grandfather's funeral. His parents, our sister-in-law, her 3-year-old son, his younger brother, uncle, aunt and cousin all stayed at the Hillside Inn as well.

The front desk clerk was amazing. He cleared up a mix-up allowing the family to stay in their room an extra day even though it had been booked by other guests. He even let us use his computer to print our boarding passes for our return flight home.

The only disappointment was that we purposefully hung the "do not disturb" sign on our door because we had left personal items out in our room and did not want it cleaned, but the maids came in anyway. This also happened to our sister-in-law when she was taking a nap with her son.

Be sure to visit El Jardin's, the Mexican restaurant across the street. They have the BEST cheese enchiladas!

Excellent Service

by TripAdvisor Member DsnHvnInc

The one thing that stood out at the Hillside Inn was the outstanding personal service I got from the staff.
As a woman traveling alone, security is of the utmost importance. The staff at the Hillside Inn showed me that it was their concern too.
They truly made my stay a memorable experience.

Good Price, Comfortable Room

by TripAdvisor Member 1mooner

We stayed here several nights for our son's wedding and found the new owners to be very friendly and helpful. We stayed in the "family room" with 3 beds and had plenty of room. They have upgraded all the mattresses and we found them to be very comfortable. If you're looking for a nice room without the need for a pool/spa, this is the place. They are centrally located in Fallbrook within walking distance of downtown. We would definitely stay here again.

A very pleasant place with excellent service.

by TripAdvisor Member RKMelendez

A nice hotel that was conveniently located next to the Grand Tradition Estate where the wedding was held. We were able to enjoy ourselves at the wedding and have a nice place to stay without the worry of driving. The staff was very helpful.

Great service, nice rooms but seemed damp and stuffy

by TripAdvisor Member daviddavidDaviddavid

Fine for practical use. i.e. cheap and functional but the rooms seemed very stuffy and as tho they had a damp issue. Service was great, polite and helpful

Not the Best Place to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member Tayzlikekandi

Television did not work well was very fuzzy, Unprofessional management, terrible cancellation policy, nasty and not clean. I attempted to get my money back, but they did not allow that.

Great Price though.

Great clean hotel with the most friendly staff!!

by TripAdvisor Member mrspacman1980

The room was very clean and fresh upon arrival. Very comfy beds and soft linens. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Comments