Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2868
Cabins for rent: See Mt. Hermon
We stay in Mt. Hermon, which is about a mile from Felton. There are also other cabins for rent, but many cabins have become permanent homes too. I recommend going on-line to Craig's list and combing the vacation rentals list, or going into Felton and checking out the old fashioned paper posts for rooms at New Leaf Market.
- Reviews: 1
Fern River Resort: Felton's Best Cabin's
My family and I had a wonderful stay at the Fern River Resort.
The managers were very friendly and helpful. They showed genuine concern and went out of their way to have information and directions to different attracts available to make our stay less stressful. We took full advantage of all the local attractions like the Big Basin and Henry Cowell State Park, the Big Foot Museum and the Roaring Camp Rail Road park.
The Cabins are very clean and comfortable. We stayed in Cabin 11B. It has beautiful hard wood floors, a fireplace, a full kitchen stocked full of all the plates and eating utensils and located in a quite corner with the sound of the river right outside the front deck.
Fern River Resort went out of their way to make sure the children always had something to do. They have bikes for our children to ride, volleyball net for them to play games and a tetherball area. Our family also enjoyed the fire pit and roasted hot dogs and sang campfire songs one night.
The new spa was a winner with my husband and myself.
I can't think of anything bad to say about this place. The amenities are simple, the cabins are clean. We didn't have daily maid service during our stay. We did take our towels up in the morning for a towel exchange. At first we thought that was strange. But, it actually made our stay feel more like a home. We didn't have to get up early to leave so the maid could clean the rooms. We had our own little slice of Red Wood Heaven for the Week at Fern River Resort. I would recommend Fern River Resort to anyone coming to the Santa Cruz area it has something for everyone, young and old alike.
The spa is clean and well kept. The managers are very respectful of guest privacy while enjoying the spa.
Volleyball or badmitting area.
Ping Pong ball table.
Great views of hugh Red Wood Tree's right outside the cabins.
Great Hiking Trails
River swimming and enter tubing
Fern River is close to the Santa Cruz board Walk, The Roaring Camp Rail Road.
It is a short drive to shopping, restaurants, shopping and theatres.
Monterey, Pebble beach and Big Sur Coast are all about an hour away.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Hotel deals in Felton
- Traveling to Felton? Easily search and quickly save! www.smartertravel.com/Felton-hotels
- Hotels In Felton CA
- Search for Hotels In Felton CA w/ 100's of Results at WebCrawler www.webcrawler.com/
- Felton CA Hotels
- Explore Felton CA Hotels. Get Answers Now on Ask.com. www.ask.com/Felton+CA+Hotels
Explore the World
- County Donegal Hotels
- Kapurthala Hotels
- Virginia Hotels
- Virgin Gorda
- Mount Angel Hotels
- Sunset Highway State Park Hotels
- Little Talbot Island State Park Hotels
- Naran Hotels
- Stockholm Hotels
- College Station Hotels
- La Seu d'Urgell
- Mount Gambier Hotels
- Mongolia Hotels
- Nathula Island Hotels
- Estado do Rio de Janeiro
- Abaco Island
- Felton California Hotels
- Compare & Book Hotels Today. Find the Best Prices at Hotels.com™ www.hotels.com/Felton
- Felton Hotels
- More Choices, Best Prices, Trusted. Hotels in Felton, CA. www.expedia.com/Felton
- 183 Felton Hotels From $49
- Felton, CA Hotels On Sale. Book Now At Priceline.com! www.priceline.com/Felton-Hotels
- 1 Felton Hotels
- Up to 60% Off Felton Hotels. Felton Hotel Deals From Us! felton.onetime.com/Hotels
- Felton Hotels
- Book your Felton Hotel online. No reservation costs. Great rates www.booking.com/Felton-Hotels