4135 Cushing Pkwy, Fremont, CA 94538

Similarly priced and rated as other 2 star hotels

More about Good Nite Inn Fremont

Super Affordable, Great Location

by TripAdvisor Member aaronj231

Can't complain for the price. It's in an excellent location right off the 880 Freeway, which is great to get to San jose, San francisco or Oakland. In the two times we visited there were always some Shady individuals staying there, which is to be expected with a deeply discounted budget hotel like this. Keep to yourself and you'll be fine. West side of the hotel away from the freeway is best, I imagine the freeway would be quite loud even at night on the east(freeway side). West side, very little noise.

Should be even better after they complete the renovations although only if they keep prices low. Hope to stay again.

Affordable Quality

by TripAdvisor Member Traveler200714

I was extremely pleased with the quality offered for such an affordable price. Check-in was very pleasant thanks to the desk clerk. The room was clean and quiet. The courtyard setting with lawn created a very pleasant atmosphere. There were places to eat within walking distance. And, it was close enough to BART-Fremont to be very covenient for my trip to San Francisco the next day. I will definitely be staying here again.

Not a Good Nite

by TripAdvisor Member jemy08

My recent stay at the Good Nite Inn was not a positive experience. Check-in was fine and the person at the desk was very nice, but I had to stand outside for the whole process since after a certain point the lobby is locked and you deal through a night-window. It struck me as very strange that the office has so much security, but the rooms are directly accessible by an open walkway - and only have a flimsy deadbolt - not even a chain! This became even more of a problem when I picked up the keys, opened the door to the room and walked right in on someone sleeping!!! This is completely unacceptable!!! After that embarrassing experience, I went back to the window to get a different room which required going through the parking lot and all the way back around the building since the lobby doors were locked. Once I had the new set of keys I went to the new room and the keys appeared not to work. The lady at the desk who was definitely very nice and professional, came to help and let me in the room. My first impression of the room was that it appeared fairly clean and spacious. When I went over to the sink area, however, I noticed some strange brown dirt caked on the sink area just beside the towel - I really don't know what it was and don't care to know :-( Not very nice though. The linens seemed pretty clean. In the morning, I was trying to have a conference call from my room, but the noise of people on the staff speaking very loudly outside my door made that very difficult. I will try to avoid staying here again.

Enjoy Staying here

by TripAdvisor Member Tommie21

My recent stay ay the Good Nite Inn was pleasant as usual. I was admitted by a vert pleasant and courteous gentleman who worked the night shift on the night of Dec. 8th.The room was very clean and it contained all that I asked for. I am diabetic and requested a refridgerator in the room for my insulin. This was my fourth stay within the last two years and it is very convenient for me to be with my family as it is centrally located to all my peers. I have already made reservations for anothe stay in Jan, 09 and I will recommend this location to anyone.

Kenneth Matthew
843 S Longmore St. Apt 1194
Mesa, Az 8522

A great value

by TripAdvisor Member wpdsr

Best price I could find for a two week stay. For the low price, the room was very nice -- large, nice sitting area, well kept, nice grounds, a swiming pool, convenient to where I needed to go.

Comments