HI-Los Angeles - Fullerton

Travel Tips for Fullerton

Get the "Full" Lowdown at Villa del Sol

by marinarena

Downtown/ Villa del Sol

When in Fullerton, go to the lovely Villa del Sol and pick up the Experience Fullerton Magazine. it has plenty of city info and even better, discounts for city establishments like restaurants, some that are a bit pricey downtown. One featured coupon is the Platinum Card. It's free and anyone can use it!

Good luck painting

by bluefelt

Fullerton is warmer than the coast of CA. It would be wise to bring a t-shirt and shorts in the summer, and a jacket for the night-time. Winter is never really all that cold either. This is a Good luck painting in oil. The book is The Catcher in the Rye. Symbols from around the world.

A diamond in the midst.

by RblWthACoz

Even though Southern California is one of my least favorite places to visit, I have to say that Fullerton stands alone in my opinion of places in the region. Personality floods the downtown area as the streets are lined with interesting shops and the hints of art deco from a long gone era still cling to some of the buildings. Out of all of my visits to areas in Southern California, it is by far my favorite with the exception of Joshua Tree National Park - which is in a different class as far as I am concerned.

Fullerton California

by TinKan

My Fullerton page<font size=3

Hello and welcome to my new home town page.

My name is Keith but most just call me TinKan.

I am an American that was living in Cascais, Portugal until July 2002 and now find myself in Fullerton which is in southern California. I am from Las Vegas, Nevada, which will always be called home for me.

Having served in the military (US Air Force) for 15 years and then being a communications consultant I have had the opportunity to travel the world and the chance to live in many foreign countries. I have also had the opportunity to see so many things that are truly off the beaten track.

Remember to always keep your heart, mind, body and soul as well as your eyes open to other people’s way of life and enjoy what the world has to offer.

Be sure to See Dionosaur's travel page as well.
She is my other half and the best friend anyone can ever have.
DIONOSAUR's (Dions' )PAGE

I know that this picture has nothing to do with Fullerton... But it was nice to get my truck out of storage when we got back here...

"New year of Updates and a new outlook"

01-06-03
Well we made it back from our trip to Roatan Honduras. We were stuck at the airport there for two extra days due to the rain and the airport being closed but the resort folks were great and took us back to the resort and did not charge us for the extra two nights.
We are going to start working on buying a house there so with a little luck we will be able to move there by summer.

Little Train Watcher in Fullerton

by marinarena

"A Cool Way to come to Fullerton"

Kae here is smiling at Fullerton's Santa Fe train stop. If you arrive to southern California at Union Station in downtown Los Angeles, you'll only about a half hour away from Fullerton by train heading south.

"Little Kaelyn Waiting at the Train Station"

Kaelyn "goofing off"

"Doing the Flip"

"Yes, I know. I should not let a kid flip on the hard pavement but my hands were not free at the time!"

Comments