Ramada Plaza Hotel Anaheim Area

Rank 12 of 15 hotels
in Garden Grove
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Very Filthy!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 19, 2011

We had a girls trip planned and it didnt turn out so well. The hotel looks ALL great online but when we got there it was VERY FILTHY!! We got to our room the hallway smells like sewage, the room stunk soo bad to where we had to go buy candles and blankets. They should at least turn on the AC to help with the smell. The bathroom smells like urine!! Our BED SHEETS was dirty with SEX STAINS on it!! I went downstairs to tell the manager, but instead he asked me right away to see if we used the toilet. I was like... what does that have to do with my BEDSHEETS!! He then radio a guy to go upstair to check, and he said yeah its dirty, let me move you across the hallway. His attitude was not apologetic at all and not a sorry out of his mouth. The service sucks!! This was like a MOTEL , NOT A HOTEL!! My experience next time when you make your reservation and when they tell you there would be no refund, it means theres something wrong with it. I would NOT recommend this hotel to ANYONE and to anyone who read this review...TAKE IT SERIOUS!!!

Nearby Ramada Plaza Hotel Anaheim Area

Ramada Plaza Hotel Anaheim Area

• Ramada Garden Grove
  • Garden Grove Ramada

Address: 10022 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove, California, 92844, United States

Amenities at Ramada Plaza Hotel Anaheim Area

• Business Services
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Garden Grove Travel Forum

Need advice about Garden Grove, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Garden Grove and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Garden Grove hotel reviews