21714 Geyserville Avenue, , Geyserville, Californi
Expedia.com Hotels.com Travelocity

More about Geyserville

Another View of the Cemetery on the HillAnother View of the Cemetery on the Hill

Cemetery GroundsCemetery Grounds

Nope, this isn't in Geyserville, see Calistoga.Nope, this isn't in Geyserville, see Calistoga.

Travel Tips for Geyserville

Visit a Local Cemetery

by riorich55

After we had finished our tour of the Ferrari-Carano I decided to get off the beaten path and following the GPS on my handy iPad took a left turn onto Canyon Road leading toward Geyserville. Shortly after having turned onto the road we came across a local cemetery which upon some later research I found out to be the Olive Hill Cemetery.

Now, I'm not sure what attracts me to local cemeteries other then the possibility that you might find someone noteworthy who is buried there. In this case it seemed liked such a nice quiet spot amidst all the wineries and built into the side of the hill that I had to pull the car over, walk around a bit and take a few pictures.

Astaria's Geyserville Rocks! :0)

by astaria

This is a little town off 101, with the friendliest locals and "old west" storefronts. Surrounded by vineyards and bordered by the Russian river. There is a wine tasting room, a resturant, the greatest Deli sandwich you ever had! a cute little store and the hardware store sells saddles and cowboy hats, as well as the usual...It's also home to the Isis Oasis retreat center, and the Temple of Isis..thats where I live and work.....I guess Geyserville is "one of a kind" You have to visit to appreciate it's small size and BIG atmosphere :)

Comments